Rogers phone

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
The Rogers cell commercial where there is a song playing in the background, and these friends are driving around, and some guy is talkin, and saying like song 5 met a new friend, song 23 blah blah.. the end he says 180 songs done 180 stories to tell or some shit like that. Anyways, Im looking for the name of the song played in the background during that commercial...

hmm.. nobody knows? well I got more info.. the beginning starts off with the guy saying back in res, 280 songs on the new 1 gig phone... then later on in it the same guy says: "cooled off at song 145, danced at song 165"... um Im sure this is enough information to figure out what commercial Im tlakin about.. any idea for the song name?

alright I found the song myself finally.. its called montreal -40 by malajube.. I would thank someone but nobody helped me whatsoever. Im starting to not like this site as much anymore....

heres the commercial if you dont freakin know what commercial I was talking about even though I explained it thoroughly..

Roger's cell commercial.. (click)

Back