Rhapsody

Reaction score
Don't really know how to describe this commercial, it's a montage of various pictures, but the song in the background is some good indi/alternative guitar. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

I saw this ad for Rhapsody I believe with this emo/punk sounding song in the background. During the commercial which was almost cartoonish, flyers for bands, or what looked liked them were being attached to a wall and the screen. Any ideas who sings this song? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Someone mentioned it might be interpol's obstacle 1, but I downloaded it and it didnt match...please help!!!

-Nick

If it helps I've also heard it on various editions of MTV's Cribs. It starts out with just a guitar playing, I wish I could describe it through words but its rather tought. There are lyrics at the end of the commercial but they're rather hard to make out. The guitar beat sounds something like this: da da dee dee da da dee dee. I know that's a HORRIBLE attempt at describing it, but there's just a guitar before any lyrics come in. It may not even be a for virigin mobile but I remember that it was similar to the classic itunes commercials, where everything was of different colors, and as the commercial progresses flyers for bands were being plastered all over the screen. Somebody help! The vocals at the end were definitely male. Any help would be great!

i am looking for the exact same song...ive heard it before and couldnt figure out who sang it and then heard it again on the rhapsody commercial...could someone PLEASE let me know what it is?? thanks

irish, i searched for it, and after oh, about 2 hours or so, i finally found that it is called "obstacle 1" by interpol. i hope this is what u were looking for as well :) have a great holiday

ive been searching for the same song...I downloaded obstacle 1 but in the rhapsody commercial the riff is a lot faster, any idea what else it may be?

Hey Everyone,

I cannot find the song for this commercial...it's a Rhapsody commercial which I always see on MTV late at night that has a montage of flyers being posted up for bands with an indie/rock guitar riff in the background. I can't make out the lyrics. Someone suggested Interpol's 'Obstacle 1' was the song used, and I listened to it and it sounds like the same singer, but the guitar riff is not nearly as fast. Any help would greatly be appreciated! I've heard the same song being used in the background of MTV's Cribs show. HELP!

can anyone help me? a long while ago i heard this song i liked on a commercial for that mp3 website rhapsody, i guess it was a rock song, they where doing some kind of promotion with mountain dew. i havent seen any other commercials for rhapsody and if its the only one i guess that helps oh well, thanks in advance

Back