Rhapsody on Tivo Sara Bareilles

gregmlr

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of the song they play during the beginning of the commercial showing Rhapsody music playing through this guys Tivo? It's some chick named "Sara" and she's sitting at a piano playing. He then changes the song to some rap song and for a very brief moment it shows the name of the first song on his screen (hence why I know her name is "Sara"). Thanks :)

Does anyone know who the second artist is (the rap group)?

I figured it out in case anyone else is wondering it's the cool kids- black mags EP.

ok so this dude comes out of the showerr.. & sara isplaying her song on the piano (im not gonna write you a love song cause you asked fer it) & then this other groups comes on when he changes the channel & i can only see their album is called "cool kids" but who are they?

it's kinda like rap

What is the song from the commercial where the guy is dancing to music in his living room while it is playing from his television. the first artist is a girl on a piano then it switches to a hiphop band. what are the two artists and the two songs?

sara sings two songs, or am i the only one who has noticed? does anyone know the other song, aside from love song? everybody know that one by now.

There is this one commercial where a man is putting on his shirt in his room and there is a girl in the room playing the piano and singing. The guy presses something to switch songs and then she starts to sing something different.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I'd like to know what songs she is singing.

Back