Random song

flarefox

Reaction score
There was a flash add on one of the sites I went to....I think it was IGN? Anyway, it was for a singles web site. I can't say it was a well-done add or anything but I liked the song so I captured what I could of it. I know the warning thing says not to post files, but I doubt I can actually do much for identifying the song if I don't post a link to the section I caught. It was a LONG ad. The whole song might have been in there but at a poor quality. Anyway, can anyone name this song?
http://ss77.shared.server-system.net/~davi...com/Ad_clip.mp3

If that is bad and I should take it down quickly, let me know. Otherwise, I'll leave it up for a while until someone can tell me what song that is. Anyone know?

Maybe it was made specifically for the commercial? I Googled several of the lyrics and couldn't come up with anything.... :confused:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Oct 11 2006, 10:01 AM
Maybe it was made specifically for the commercial? I Googled several of the lyrics and couldn't come up with anything.... :confused:
I'll hold out hope that someone knows the name of the song and it wasn't made just for the ad. I really hope it wasn't. :| Sort-of seemed like a low budget ad except for the song. *fingers crossed!*
Thanks for the help so far!

Back