random question

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
Where this says Category A, B1/B2 etc. That's talking about the seating right? So the cheaper it is, the farther back you are?

i think its not how far you are, but what block youre in

anyway youre gonna go?

very likely no. :( I'm just dreaming...

I don't skate btw, I just love watching it.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 10 2006, 07:28 PM

:blink: how on earth are you online at this hour?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Mar 10 2006, 12:28 PM

Me too. I've always wanted to learn to be an ice skater. It was like one of those little girl dreams that I never grew out of. But one of my best friends has a daughter that's an ice skater. She's 6 and pretty good so maybe one day we willl see her in the olympics. :)

That's cool :) Man, they start really early. I've heard of some ice skaters starting at age 4 :blink:

Originally posted by Scythe+Mar 10 2006, 09:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Mar 10 2006, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Mar 10 2006, 07:28 PM

:blink: how on earth are you online at this hour? [/b][/quote]
No school today :woo:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Mar 10 2006, 08:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Mar 10 2006, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 10 2006, 09:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Mar 10 2006, 07:28 PM

:blink: how on earth are you online at this hour?
No school today :woo: [/b][/quote]
:eek:

i got next best thing: 100 days
wez went paintballing :) didnt get hit once... thought they did hit my gun once and that counts...

I can't wait to play some paintball this summer, I got a new Tippman 98 Custom in the fall and I didn't get to try it out.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Mar 10 2006, 02:49 PM
I can't wait to play some paintball this summer, I got a new Tippman 98 Custom in the fall and I didn't get to try it out.
I love paintball although I haven't played in a while but a good friend of mine just got a tippman as well. I'm not sure which model though but it's a newer one.

Originally posted by leone+Mar 10 2006, 05:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 10 2006, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Mar 10 2006, 03:32 PM
I've never played paintball before
Me neither. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
It's a lot of fun and yes, sometimes it does hurt a little but it's not all that bad. We have some indoor courses and some outdoor courses here. I prefer the outdoor because they are usually in forest-type areas and you can dress in camo which makes it harder to find everyone.

:lol: :lol: Aren't those illegal? No, wait, that assualt weapons ban never got renewed, did it?

We'll play Survivor for real! :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT'S MY FUCKING FISHING POLE I KEEL YOU!! :!@#$:

Back