Pride and Prejudice

It's called PM Love Theme (Prime Minister's Love Theme) from Love Actually and it's by Craig Armstrong. It is on the Love Actually Soundtrack.

Well, just in case there's more than one trailer, the preview I saw played the song Collide by Howie day. Here are a bit of the lyrics:

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide

I'm actually looking for another song title from one of these trailers. It's an upbeat classical instrumental that I've heard a million times(It has been used in other tv spots like home alone). It's also currently being used in the cheaper by the dozen 2 tv spot. Any help would be appreciated.

I saw that preview too and I actually think it's part of the Nutcracker song. I believe I've heard it in Disney's Fantasya.

hey it is from love actually....as other's have said its the prime minister's love theme...and there is 2.....one of them is the correct one :)

hey i'm from australia and i've seen the international trailer a million times and the music played at the end is from love actually....as other's have said its the prime minister's love theme...and there is 2.....one of them is the correct one :) it's not hard to find either once u know what it is :)

Originally posted by stellar@Nov 13 2005, 04:20 PM
yeah ok its confusing but it IS: PM's love theme by craig armstrong.. but it's mislabeled everywhere and there's different soundtracks for love actually

its track 19 on the love actually soundtrack. length- 2:14

i'm kind of disappointed though that its so short!
If you can find the promo only score to Love Actually, there is a song called "Joanna Drives Off" that is 6:04. It is the full version of that song.

what are you guys talking about? love actually? i am so confused.
i think the song you're thinking of is collide by howie day.
for pride and prejudice right?

ok nevermind. i checked out the date of this post and it's a different trailer you guys are refering too. SORRY!

"Love Actually" score is not released. That was only promo score for the AMPAS Academy, and it available for the people on p2p net.

Originally posted by sophist@Aug 23 2005, 07:48 AM
The track is actually 'PM's Love Theme' by CRAIG ARMSTRONG from Love Actually, but has been mislabelled as 'Sometimes' by Gabrielle on a number of online music sites.

It was also used in the trailer for The Aviator.

The other pieces of music are:

1. Willoughby by PATRICK DOYLE from Sense and Sensibility (Track 13).

2. German Dance No.1 in C Major by FRANZ SCHUBERT (Track 13).

3. A Particular Sum by PATRICK DOYLE from Sense and Sensibility (Track 2).
Thanks for all the great links, but I listened to them all and the Love Actually trakcs and they aren't quite it.

This classical piece is very common, I'm sure I've heard it in romance/romantic comedies before a dozen times, but I'm still ignorant about the source

Hi,

it's track 3 (called "Press Conference") from the Love Actually Score.

Originally posted by AlexanderPhoenix@Dec 14 2005, 04:45 PM
I saw that preview too and I actually think it's part of the Nutcracker song. I believe I've heard it in Disney's Fantasya.
I just found what I was looking for. It was indeed Trepak from the Nutcracker.

does anyone know who;s singing the song in the TV trailer fo the movie!!

in the background i can hear the song go like "tu tu tu.. tu tu" (that's all)
can anyone help me!!!

I'm looking for this song. Its the music towards the end of the trailer that's classical and upbeat, not slow. Its where they are about to kiss for the first time and the overview voice says "do you not think him a handsome man?" I love that music and have been having such a hard time finding it! It's different from "Prime Ministers Love theme" which is slow. Anyone know the name of it?

I don't think it's "The Glasgow Love Theme" either as that is too slow as well and has more piano. I've read a lot of places that they say its from Love Actually, but in further investigation, I don't think it is... Oh this is so hard to find!!!! I would love to be able to find this music and buy it!!

Oh! You're right! They did have the songs mixed up! I do think it's the PM's Love theme!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Back