Click

thank you so much!
i was looking on the blood, sweat, & tears albums and i found spinning wheel, but i didn't know that was what i was looking for.
thanks again!

New song where jogger slows down. Used to be BST spinning wheel. Now it's something like back where we started. Who and what is that song?

This is a 30 second tv spot for Adam Sandlers' Click. I've searched the forums and this is a totally different song than the others. It sounds like it came from the 80s.

Part of the lyrics are "Making my dreams come true" and the song plays throughout the whole ad.

Please help!

Yea that song was also in "The Wedding Singer" with Adam Sandler too.

Thanks, that's been bugging me for awhile. I remember hearing that song, and I have both soundtracks to the wedding singer - I didn't even think to look at those tapes. Man, I love these message boards.

I did look thru all of the other posts but couldnt find this one....it is an electronic song, only on for a couple of seconds in the trailer, it has a girl singing + talking during the song, but it is very easy not to pay attention to what she is saying, and there is an "bomp, bomp" noise every so often, that sounds like a sample from "tainted love" that has some sort of effect put on it...i have also heard this song on some commercial on mtv or vh1 and it also plays on the radio that plays in the sears stores.. thanks in advance

Yeah i just found it by listing to itunes top 100..it is SOS by Rihanna

hi all,

there is a song starting at 0.13 with the words "welcome to your...".
does anyone know the name of this song?

greets
soCram

That awesome song is: Tears For Fears - "Everybody Wants To Rule The World". You should watch the 80's movie Real Genius because this song is like the theme of the sweet movie.

Ok I have been looking for this song for a while. It's a relly peppy and upbeat number that plays in the CLICK tv spots, not in the trailer. As far I know, it never appears in the 2 minute and 30 second commercial. The song sounds a little bit hispanic, something very inspiring; a song you would listen to on a beach with your friends. I know this is pretty vague. If you can't find it, can you atleast point me to a website that has all the click tv spots?

Thanks.

I have no idea which song you're talking about, but I know this song is used:

Somewhere Only We Know - Keane

Back