Prevacid

CaptJack

Reaction score
What is the music in the latest Previcid commercial? My wife and I both feel like we would know the words if they just played a few more bars...

Re: Previcid

It's actually Prevacid 24 hour and the video is an animation. The music is rather bluesy with a nice bass line and piano chords. Does anyone have a suggestion? This is driving us crazy...

Hey Capt.Jack, did you ever figure out what the song in this commercial is ? Its been bothering me all day now. I think I remember the song in a Guy Ritchie or maybe a Quentin Tarantino film...might be a song from an 80's UK band or something im not sure.

Thx,
RicoBendejo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for asking RicoBendejo, but no I haven't. I did hear it in the supermarket last week, but with the lousy sound system I couldn't make out any lyrics (although I had that feeling that if I could only remember a phrase it would come back...). I looked around for someone to ask, but nobody was paying attention to the music. If it has made it to Muzak, your suggestion of an 80's band makes a lot of sense. If I do figure it out, I'll post it here for sure.

Back