Pontiac Vibe

ryrysofly

Reaction score
Ok, so I don't know what car company the commercial was advertising but i know it featured a song by this new guy/band. The commercial shows the main guy go in and out of the car and at the end he gets out and goes on stage and sings the rest of the background song that is playing. The song sounds hip hop with a soft melody sung by a long-haired hippie guy playing guitar.

Any ideas?

i don't know how you did it, but THANKS A TON!
this has been nagging at my brain all week

Ugh, I have a terrible memory but I'll try to describe this...

It was a car commercial, and a guy was going in and out of all 4 car doors. Its a black guy with tight pants. And the last door they were like "One door for crazy... or swazey" or something like that.

I heard this song on the radio before! And I know the guy in the commercial is the person who made it!

I thought he was Swazey or Shwazy or something, but I can't find anything with that.

Its like kinda a slow chill song, the chorus is sung and sounds alternative and at a point its rapping.

If you could help me with this I'll be sooooooooooo grateful!

There is a car commercail that hasn't aired for about a week now, that featured a guy walking around at a beach party at night. I think he had a vinyl record he was carrying, or something. I also remember him pulling a cord through the car, to plug in a sound system. The music was this mellow hip hop song. It sounded like something gym class heroes would do. Can anyone tell me the name of the song?

Back