Perfect Hair Forever

Santasinger

Reaction score
There is a song on the new Perfect Hair Forever commercial that is driving me crazy. I am pretty sure its Sinatra, but i just cant seem to find it so I'm starting to have my doubts. It starts something like

somehow, someway you'll look my way...

Somehow, some way
you'll look, my way
Our eyes will meet each other's
in a lovers [glance]...
[and though], the signs => [maybe that's 'I know']
that love, designs
two lonely hearts can come together.......

:ph34r: I bring YouTube linkage

I tried multiple lyrics searches and got nothing :p [as] does have a stash of some pretty convincing one-offs (that I have yet to locate - library tracks, I'm sure) but I also considered the possiblity that it could be Frank Jr. :huh: They aired the episode of Family Guy that he did just last week... [as] doesn't shell out the big bucks required for the big names, if it's him it was more of a favor :unsure:

perhaps it was performed by richard cheese, who does lounge music from lyrics from modern music

I got a response on my YouTube page - thanks go to SuntoryRoyal - It is in fact a library track called "Lover's Glance" composed by Homer Greencastle and published by Source in Sync Music. I'm not familiar with this library but I assume the same "not available for purchase" deal applies :p

Back