Saturn Aura

amythegirliegirl

Reaction score
does anyone know what commercial or the artist who created the jingle that goes something like bum bum bada dun something like that it is forever in my head and it is driving me crazy!!!!

thats not it thanks SO much for your help i dont believe there are any words besides it might be like da da da dadada maybe my friend walk around singing it constantly they claim its my theme song but i was wanting to find it so i could buy it its really catching and as far as i know those are the only words its more like a jingle than a song!!! maybe that will help but once again thanks!

i dont believe it has words just a beat dun dun dun dadada something like that i dont know if thats even the correct spelling my friends constantly sing htat and they say its my theme song i have heard it on a commercial but cant place which one please help me locate this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS

Originally posted by doctormemory@Mar 18 2007, 09:55 AM
Deja vu! All over again! Or are two people looking for the same thing?
No, the previous thread was accidentally merged. :confused: It's back in this thread now.

Does anyone know the name of the song on the new Saturn Aura TV commerical. There aren't any real lyrics, just ba da da da....I know it's a song from either 1970 or 1971
Thanks

It's called "Mahna Mahna", not sure who covers this version.

I'll take a couple of guesses ...

First ...

Piero Umiliani - "Mahna Mahna"
(probably better known and done by The Muppets ... yes, those furry puppets)

or ...

Second ...

The Mosquitos - "Boombox"

Both songs have been used in ads ... "Mahna Mahna" most recently in a Saturn car ad and before that a (Diet (?)) Dr. Pepper ad ... of the two, that's probably the better guess ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Piero Umiliani - "Mahna Mahna"

Oh my god that's it. I have had it stuck in my head to for DAYS! Thank you so much!

Originally posted by bluevoodoojelly@Apr 4 2007, 02:33 PM
Oh my god that's it. I have had it stuck in my head to for DAYS! Thank you so much!
...but since this isn't the original poster amythegirliegirl, is this answer correct?

I don't know why, but after reading the original poster's description of the jingle, I'm wondering if s/he's referring to Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold. They sample Supertramp's Breakfast in America.

I am trying to find out what a song is from a commercial several years ago. I can't remember what the commercial was but I think it had a few babies in it. The majority o it was the phrase either bananama or mananama. I know that thsi is't much to go on but if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Maybe the "Mahna Mahna" song (also sometimes spelled "Mah Na Mah Na"). There are several versions out there. Piero Umiliani has a version, Cake has one...

Back