okay

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 25 2005, 04:34 PM
We're just stupid men. We need you guys to tell us how we feel and what to think.
That's not fair at all. I didn't tell you how you felt, I told you how you made ME feel.

I'm sorry Melissa. I know I wasn't being fair but it was intentional to draw you out. ;) I wasn't being a poop and I'm not sure why you think I was "in a mood." I'm assuming it has something to do with my comments the 60's South. Not sure why anything I said about it would bother you if that was it. I'm mostly kinda confused. :unsure: Still wub bunches though. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Iunno, I guess I didn't read it as "60's south" but as All Southerners Do This Stuff Still To This Day, and even then I was still joking around by calling you a poop untill you said "fuck you" to me. You just can't always tell when a "fuck you" is meant seriously or not..

Hehe @ "draw me out". I go back to my cave now. :ph34r:

Yeah but then you gave me what young Andy refers to as the PMS smiley. --> <_<

So it's hard to get a bead on that.

:p Umm yep. I sure did. It was a backatcha from your "mood" post.

We're gonna make you film it and watch it over and over again. While eating cheetos. :p

:lol: heh instant glowstick.....

:angry: no i wont join you!! what makes you think I would ever go with something like that? i am.....anti-orgy!

Back