okay

you'd be surprised how many scottish guys i play soccer with...sometimes, i end up faking the accent too to try and fit in. hehe

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 25 2005, 02:42 PM
Like MAdonna? :)
:lol: She fakes a British one.

When my older-younger brother and I were teenagers we'd walk around Orlando wearing dark shades and speaking in different accents.. I think we were like tryin to pretend we were famous child stars or something but it was hella fun just pretending to be someone different if nothing else. :rolleyes:

:lol: My little sister and I wuld go into jewlery stores and pretend we has all this money and we needed to find our mother a gift from daddy because he was out of town on business or something like that :lol:

How far are you from Orlando?

I can't imitate accents at all. I just sound retarded and you can't tell which accent I'm trying to do. Oh, except I did have a friend from Minnesota and after hanging around her for a while it would rub off on me in a few of my words.

i remember last summer, my friend and i went to the beach and we thought scottish accents would attract girls...so spoke with the accent the whole time we were there and it turns out the dude who owned the motel was scottish and his daughters were always hanging out by the pool and they thought we were scottish, so we had to fake the whole entire 3 days we were there.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 25 2005, 02:49 PM
i remember last summer, my friend and i went to the beach and we thought scottish accents would attract girls...so spoke with the accent the whole time we were there and it turns out the dude who owned the motel was scottish and his daughters were always hanging out by the pool and they thought we were scottish, so we had to fake the whole entire 3 days we were there.
:lol: You're so hardcore. That's dedication to an Ass Ploy, my friend.

Right now I'm like 3 hours from Orlando but my mom lives there and when we did that it was when we were over visiting her for the weekend.

I moved there after highschool before I met my husband, and I still consider it home. Always have. I miss it. :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 02:48 PM
I can't imitate accents at all. I just sound retarded and you can't tell which accent I'm trying to do. Oh, except I did have a friend from Minnesota and after hanging around her for a while it would rub off on me in a few of my words.
Love them midwestern accents. :naughty: They're addictive, it's impossible NOT to pick em up.

I like tohst. :)

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 25 2005, 02:58 PM
And you didn't get laid once? :lol:
Well, maybe if my gf went with us...I would've got some. No, she went to New York with her family instead.

No I meant like you didn't get any from the girls there for having the accent?

NM I do a kick ass Russian Accent! I want to marry one :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 25 2005, 01:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 25 2005, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 02:48 PM
Love them midwestern accents. :naughty: They're addictive, it's impossible NOT to pick em up.

I like tohst. :) [/b][/quote]
Yes they are quite attractive.

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 25 2005, 03:07 PM
No I meant like you didn't get any from the girls there for having the accent?

NM I do a kick ass Russian Accent! I want to marry one :wub:
no, i wouldn't cheat on my gf. russian accents are the worst.

Apparently he has a penis. I just found out I'm being a poop and I'm in the best mood I've been in for weeks. We're just stupid men. We need you guys to tell us how we feel and what to think. :p ;) :D

Back