Ocean's Twelve

anyone know the song(s) used starting at 1:17:16 where the scene of the 2 men drinking wine or something ends until 1:20:21 where the view of the monitor is.

the song in question has a koto like sound .

oh you may be tempted to say lifting the building i checked it is not the one i am looking for. what i am, looking for is played during the daytime where the museum is open and some arrests are made and where the man is doing some acrobatic moves.

Re: Ocean's Twelve

I know there hasn't been a lot of action in this thread for a while but I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the song is that plays when they go to Amsterdam and it shows each letter that spells Amsterdam separately and in order, each on a different picture of Amsterdam. It continues through the scene where Linus goes and talks to Reuben and ends when that scene ends. It is not on the sound track because I own it, and the songs listed on IMDB that I could find were not the correct song either.

Ocean's 12 song

What is the name of the song playing when Toulour(the French guy) is stealing the egg and he's doing the dance with all the lasers.

Oceans 12

Does anyone know the name of the song that played in Oceans 12 when the guy was dancing through the red lazzers so he could steal something but it was already gone? someone must know what i'm talking about lol

Back