Ocean's Twelve

i am looking for this song as well if anyone finds any info regaurding this song that would be very nice

this question was already answered in a previous forum it is called: The A La Menthe by Nikkfurie

does anyone know the song that is played in the scene where the french guy is doing the break dance through the mueseum laser security system. it has a techno beat to it. any ideas would be wonderful. thanx!

Hehe I was also looking for this one (hard one to find) and thanks to this forum I found it,but what seems weird is that there is no actual song,only the 2 mins from the movie, I found an extended version but it's just the 2 mins repeating it self. Thanks alot whoever was the first to find the name of this song.

OK, so I was watching Ocean's 12 last night, and when the scene where Ocean tells the Nightfox what really happened (switching the bags on the train, talking to LaMarc...) the music that I thought would be "The Real Story" isn't. Does anyone know the name of the song played in this scene?

Have you checked the soundtrack listing at IMDb.com? Usually the songs are listed in order of appearance in the movie.

I believe the song you're looking for is "Thé à la Menthe"
by M. Mazouz & A. Mazouz

No, that's the laser dance. I'm looking for the part when is starts out black and white then changes to color, shows the groups switching bags on the train, talking to LaMarc...

Yea, I looked for this song on the soundtrack too but can't seem to find it. Any help would be sweet.

I've got to bump this thread back up.

I'm also looking for this song, it's been driving me crazy. Does anyone have any clue what song this is?!

Originally posted by movie_watcher@Apr 17 2005, 08:58 AM
OK, so I was watching Ocean's 12 last night, and when the scene where Ocean tells the Nightfox what really happened (switching the bags on the train, talking to LaMarc...) the music that I thought would be "The Real Story" isn't. Does anyone know the name of the song played in this scene?
I think you want: "Rito A Los Angeles" by Giuseppe De Luca & Carlo Pes

Yea what they said

Rito A Los Angeles
Music by Giuseppe De Luca & Carlo Pes
Courtesy of C.A.M. Original Soundtracks

a song was played when " the night fox " told how he stole the EGG, the song was played when he was dodging all the blue lasers, it wasnt in english, but it had a KICK ASS BeAT, does anyone know what it was called???????

found it on my own, nevermind, the song is called A La Menthe Nikkfurie laterz :)

what is the song playing where touliur and danny first meet and the egg is posed as the target?

Back