Occasional Horoscope

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 15 2007, 06:13 PM
I had a 17 hour day yesterday so gimmee a break.
Well that's what you get for being responsible and having a job! :angry: :p

:lol: :lol: If you only knew :lol: :lol: :lol:

:unsure: Were you doing something else? Did Tiffany find you? :lol: :lol: :p

Noooooooo. It was work related but I won't go into it here. Long story short.......A noob white shirt needed a few things explained to him so we had a little meeting this morning that required me to stay after work loooooooooooong past my bedtime. :p ;)

Yepper :lol: :lol:

He's either at home kicking the dog or curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb with his head in his wifes lap. :p

Then the dog's gonna bite him, which'll cause more fetal position crying. :lol:

You've often wondered who's responsible for all this fucked-up shit, but that will change today, when you're hired to assist the Director of All This Fucked-Up Shit.

Your local EMTs have a hard, gritty, often tragic life, broken up only by their hilarious weekly calls to your combination distillery and chimp farm.

'Cause drunk monkeys are funny. :p

:lol: :lol: Speaking of local EMTs, one just tried to run me over. :leela:

You'll finally break the endlessly mounting tension at work when you cause the rollback of that aggravating "days without an accident" sign.

You'll find it hard to live a normal life for the next couple months, during which it will suddenly and inexplicably become fashionable to jump motorcycles over you.

You will make headlines today when scientists around the world come to praise you as a true trailblazer in the field of Bio-Engineering soon after the unveiling of your backyard meat tree experiment.

You make headlines for the second day in a row when, to your surprise, your meat tree experiment produces a harvest of ready made cheeburders which soon attract the unanticipated attention of scavengers and you find it necessary to simultaneously ward off circling vultures, noisy crows, pesky badgers and a down on his luck Ronald McDonald seeking a comeback to his former popularity.

Oh hell no! :mellow: The clown will be first. *loads shotgun*

The appearance of your obituary in todays paper is proof that you haven't been paying as much attention as you'd thought.

You've always stressed the importance of manners, but you don't think they need to prevent anyone from killing those who bring more than 15 items to the express checkout.

It's true that secret agents have crossed international borders with microfilm hidden in their colons, but you should've known better than to try it with live chinchillas.

Back