Occasional Horoscope

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 29 2007, 08:28 AM
Fate says that your problem isn't that you can't find happiness. Your problem is that that you won't find happiness. Fate has spoken.

Screw you fate. <_<
Well, fate is just gaytarded.

They were alcoholics, btw. ;)

Were they.........."POWERLESS"????? :p

Seriousy though.......were they nice alkies or sloppy bickering alkies? :unsure:

Life will test you yet again today as it has so many times in the past. Life sincerely hopes that you do well on this one but life is beginning to believe that you should be taking better notes.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 30 2007, 02:06 AM
Seriousy though.......were they nice alkies or sloppy bickering alkies? :unsure:
They were nice to me. They apparently like me better than any other girlfriend he's brought home. Haha. But his sister and her boyfriend were bickering alkies. I'm used to them though. He lives with 'em. :ermm:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 30 2007, 06:17 AM
Life will test you yet again today as it has so many times in the past. Life sincerely hopes that you do well on this one but life is beginning to believe that you should be taking better notes.
Does life grade on a curve? :)

Life only tolls the bell. It never grades on one. :p ;)

Moon away moon away
Butt in the end you'll have to pay
In the end in the end
A debt you may regret my friend
For I have paid out through the nose
Although t'was not the path I chose
And though it pained me near to tears
I bet it hurts more from arrears
So keep your pants up heed my verse
And stick to paying from your purse
For other forms of reimburse
May teach you life can be much worse

You shouldn't moon life. It has no sense of humor ;)

:p

The stars say not to worry that you have so much less than your friends. A fact that will, in time, be seen as a blessing by you. After all........you will lose so very little in your inevitable headlong plunge toward bankruptcy.

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 1 2007, 07:27 AM
In the end in the end
I'm surprised you didn't highlight this line. :p

Fate regrets to inform you that due to a clerical error you were not born into the life which should have been yours but that a partial fix has been implemented. Although you cannot be turned into the salmon you should have been you will, from this day forward, always feel as if you are struggling to swim upstream only to get screwed and die at the end of your efforts. Have a nice day.

The stars say you should be ready to shop till you drop today while seeking a supplier of heart medication that suits the meager budget of your fixed income.

The spirits say that it's not important that you failed, or that they laughed at you, or even that you cried when they laughed at you. What's really important—what actually, truly matters—is how much louder and harder the laughter was when you cried.

:lol: :lol:

You will awake feeling relatively refreshed and comparatively invigorated after deciding to cry yourself to sleep at a more reasonable hour tonight.

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 5 2007, 08:09 AM
You will awake feeling relatively refreshed and comparatively invigorated after deciding to cry yourself to sleep at a more reasonable hour tonight.
Yes, I cried myself to sleep much too late last night. Shooting for 12:00-12:30 tonight.

Back