Nintendo Wii

just buy it, the only returns that we have had were from people who wanted a ps3 instead.

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Nov 23 2006, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Nov 23 2006, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Nov 18 2006, 09:23 PM
wait!
Anthony, how long should i wait, because i want to buy one for my two little boys for Christmas. [/b][/quote]
If you're getting them it for christmas, i'd get it now. it's been a few days since the release, and from what i've heard there weren't really very many complaints.. i'm still gonna wait.. but that's just because i don't have a job :p

i will get it for them tomorrow. wait, they are with me for the weekend. i guess i will have to wait until next week.

Originally posted by goodasgold+Nov 23 2006, 07:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goodasgold @ Nov 23 2006, 07:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 22 2006, 11:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Nov 22 2006, 04:16 PM
I would love to buy a Wii right now (though I still hate that name). I can't believe there are people out there right now playing Twilight Princess. :( And I have to wait until December after already waiting three friggin years!!! :cry:

I have a friend who already beat it, he's says its his favorite zelda ever and he has played all of them. Except for those shitty fake phillips CD ones. I personally dont find the Wii appealing, its looks kinda cool, but not worth $250 at all, maybe when its $99 I'll consider it.
What does your friend think of the new controller? [/b][/quote]
He likes it, I guess. He is a fanboy though so I dont really take any of his opinions seriously.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Nov 23 2006, 02:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Nov 23 2006, 02:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Nov 22 2006, 04:16 PM
I would love to buy a Wii right now (though I still hate that name). I can't believe there are people out there right now playing Twilight Princess. :( And I have to wait until December after already waiting three friggin years!!! :cry:
I have a friend who already beat it, he's says its his favorite zelda ever and he has played all of them. Except for those shitty fake phillips CD ones. I personally dont find the Wii appealing, its looks kinda cool, but not worth $250 at all, maybe when its $99 I'll consider it. [/b][/quote]
I know a couple people who bought the Wii and got Red Steel and Twilight princess...

...I wonder, if the Wii remote requires the player to move around when playing, imagine using Link's Boomerang...would that mean you have to through the controller? :huh: ...and what about sports like soccer that involve your feet? do you wrap the remote around yuor feet or somethin...? :huh:

Originally posted by 4swrds+Nov 24 2006, 07:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Nov 24 2006, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 23 2006, 02:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Nov 22 2006, 04:16 PM

I have a friend who already beat it, he's says its his favorite zelda ever and he has played all of them. Except for those shitty fake phillips CD ones. I personally dont find the Wii appealing, its looks kinda cool, but not worth $250 at all, maybe when its $99 I'll consider it.
I know a couple people who bought the Wii and got Red Steel and Twilight princess...

...I wonder, if the Wii remote requires the player to move around when playing, imagine using Link's Boomerang...would that mean you have to through the controller? :huh: ...and what about sports like soccer that involve your feet? do you wrap the remote around yuor feet or somethin...? :huh: [/b][/quote]
that's where the traditional control stick comes in (it's on the nun chuck)

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 20 2006, 11:53 PM
a big floppy pulsating member
:lol: Why does this make me giggle every time I open this page and see that? :naughty:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Nov 25 2006, 11:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Nov 25 2006, 11:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Nov 20 2006, 11:53 PM
a big floppy pulsating member
:lol: Why does this make me giggle every time I open this page and see that? :naughty: [/b][/quote]
floppy is such a great word :p

2 with the middle fingers... nice. *kick* :!@#$:

So I finally played the Wii, I played Wii Sports, Red Steel and Call of Duty 3. Red Steel and Call of Duty were absolutely terrible, never buy a first person shooter for the Wii, they are soooo bad. Wii Sports was fun, I thought it utilized the wiimote the best. I watched someone play Zelda, and that looked pretty cool too.

Back