Nintendo Wii

Originally posted by goodasgold@Nov 19 2006, 04:11 PM
I just transformed into an advanced member. One second I was merely "member" and now I can feel the power growing within me.
:woo: Welcome to the big leagues my little friend.

Woohoo! :woo:

Now to get my brain working to come up with a title I like.

Originally posted by goodasgold@Nov 19 2006, 05:11 PM
I just transformed into an advanced member. One second I was merely "member" and now I can feel the power growing within me.
..If your the advanced member...what would that make me? :huh:

Originally posted by 4swrds+Nov 20 2006, 05:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Nov 20 2006, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Nov 19 2006, 05:11 PM
..If your the advanced member...what would that make me? :huh: [/b][/quote]
As world ruler in training I officially dub thee The Golden Bird member. :king:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 20 2006, 11:35 PM
Wanna be corrupted? :)
:lol: Good luck trying. Maybe when I become world ruler then that power will corrupt me absolutely. :)

I would love to buy a Wii right now (though I still hate that name). I can't believe there are people out there right now playing Twilight Princess. :( And I have to wait until December after already waiting three friggin years!!! :cry:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Nov 22 2006, 04:16 PM
I would love to buy a Wii right now (though I still hate that name). I can't believe there are people out there right now playing Twilight Princess. :( And I have to wait until December after already waiting three friggin years!!! :cry:
I have a friend who already beat it, he's says its his favorite zelda ever and he has played all of them. Except for those shitty fake phillips CD ones. I personally dont find the Wii appealing, its looks kinda cool, but not worth $250 at all, maybe when its $99 I'll consider it.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Nov 22 2006, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Nov 22 2006, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Nov 22 2006, 04:16 PM
I have a friend who already beat it, he's says its his favorite zelda ever and he has played all of them. Except for those shitty fake phillips CD ones. I personally dont find the Wii appealing, its looks kinda cool, but not worth $250 at all, maybe when its $99 I'll consider it. [/b][/quote]
What does your friend think of the new controller?

Back