Nintendo Wii

was it just crapy display or did hang in certain parts of the game? also with the sports games how did it perform and how were the graphics?

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Nov 29 2006, 05:50 PM
was it just crapy display or did hang in certain parts of the game? also with the sports games how did it perform and how were the graphics?
Well the FPS games are just really hard to control, pretty much not intuitive at all to me. Maybe its because I'm a gamer and im used to a controller or mouse. Graphics on the Wii are nothing special, it looks a little better than a gamecube. But they werent going for graphics they were going for fun so its not really a big deal. Wii Sports comes with the Wii so its kinda just like minigames and stuff I dont think you can really judge alot from it.

Anthony, I'm not going to buy one. Maybe in a few years.

For FPS games or stuff like that I'd go with a 360 or a pc. Even though they havent released a game for the 360 that I'd like to play yet. I'd play zelda on the Wii but not for $300+ to get the system, nunchuck, game, and cables.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 2 2006, 03:24 AM
I'd play zelda on the Wii but not for $300+ to get the system, nunchuck, game, and cables.
and don't forget the bullet in your stomach while standing in line... :lol:

you should get one controller and one nunchuck in the box.

good because i just bought one off of ebay and it didn't say it came with the controllers but it said new in box so horray

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney@Jan 2 2007, 04:23 AM
$345 im lucky i got it at a good price
:unsure: Wii + wii sports + controller is 250 euros

Dit you buy it with more extras or is the price up due to the high demand and low supply?

Back