Nintendo Fails at Names

You mean the weird shape of both pieces of it, its dumb I think and it wont play Halo 1.

Originally posted by SiDe@Apr 30 2006, 02:45 AM
If anything this whole debacle has just further cemented my belief that Nintendo is filled with paedophiles who whore their products to unknowing, unthinking little kids only to take advantage of them later.

Example: "Oh what's that you paid $400 for a Gamecube, $50 on an extra controller and $80 on Crystal Chronicles....oooh, yeah about that...you're gonna have to buy a Gameboy Advance as well...Now touch me....lower....."

The "Wii" isn't going to be any different. "Hey kid, wanna play the new Nintendo? That's right, come play with my wii-wii. The controller? It's in my pants..."
ROFL :lol: :lol:

That controller was pretty smart in my opinion. Think of the craze of the dance dance revolution. I guess if that's the concept, to have everybody be able to play without memorizing controls, maybe the name isn't so horrible. Still makes me think wee wee though

And hells yes, you can swing your sword and hold the other part as a shield in legend of zelda!! B)

I can see where the Wiimote would be cool but for most games it wouldnt be that good, so its good that they have both options available. I'm glad sony is sticking with the old style controller and not that boomerang crap too.

Plus FFXIII looks sexy as hell. B)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 9 2006, 03:15 PM
I can see where the Wiimote would be cool but for most games it wouldnt be that good, so its good that they have both options available. I'm glad sony is sticking with the old style controller and not that boomerang crap too.

Plus FFXIII looks sexy as hell. B)
*pulls the plug on your tv*

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 10 2006, 12:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 10 2006, 12:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 9 2006, 03:15 PM
I can see where the Wiimote would be cool but for most games it wouldnt be that good, so its good that they have both options available.  I'm glad sony is sticking with the old style controller and not that boomerang crap too.

Plus FFXIII looks sexy as hell.  B)
*pulls the plug on your tv* [/b][/quote]
:lol: Way cold... :lol: ......:mellow: but funny...

Why? I don't have FFXIII, ps3 doesn't come out unil november and I'm sure ff won't be released for a long long time. Therefore my tv sits unused.

here's the part when you tie his hands together with it and bind him to the bed post

leone? are you sleeping?

Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 09:37 PM
here's the part when you tie his hands together with it and bind him to the bed post

leone? are you sleeping?
That a dream scenario. *cracks MY whip*

You get no play tonight. Only interested in Garret now. He totally plays hard to get. :shifty:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 9 2006, 09:55 PM
YOUCANTHAVEMEYOUCANTHAVEMEYOUCANTHAVEME
You such a manwhore. :lol: *blindfolding Garret*

Back