Nintendo Fails at Names

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 28 2006, 04:56 PM
I love how there is exactly two conversations going on in this thread right now. :lol:
ADD is our friend. :)

Originally posted by leone+Apr 28 2006, 05:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 28 2006, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 28 2006, 04:56 PM
I love how there is exactly two conversations going on in this thread right now. :lol:
ADD is our friend. :) [/b][/quote]
ADD now supports HyperThreading!

Originally posted by leone+Apr 28 2006, 04:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 28 2006, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 28 2006, 04:56 PM
ADD is our friend. :) [/b][/quote]
I'm just amazed that will all the ADD we were actually able to do that.

My friend told me about this at school today. I'm sorry, but I'm going to stick with the Revolution name, lol. I mean come on. Wii? And did you read all those horrible 'we' puns they used when they announced it? lol omg....

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 29 2006, 12:06 AM
My friend told me about this at school today. I'm sorry, but I'm going to stick with the Revolution name, lol. I mean come on. Wii? And did you read all those horrible 'we' puns they used when they announced it? lol omg....
yea... omg what if were too old for nintendo??? :(

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 28 2006, 02:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 28 2006, 02:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Apr 29 2006, 12:06 AM
yea... omg what if were too old for nintendo??? :( [/b][/quote]
As long as there are Zelda games, I'll never be too old for Nintendo :)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Apr 29 2006, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Apr 29 2006, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 28 2006, 02:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Apr 29 2006, 12:06 AM

yea... omg what if were too old for nintendo??? :(
As long as there are Zelda games, I'll never be too old for Nintendo :) [/b][/quote]
right. besides, square and nintendo went through the kiss-and-make-up so there'll be babies too... a final fantasy on the revolution and ill surely buy one

A good one hopefully. Chrystal Chronicles was okay, but it didn't feel very final fantasy-ish to me. It was too kiddy or something.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 29 2006, 12:13 AM
A good one hopefully. Chrystal Chronicles was okay, but it didn't feel very final fantasy-ish to me. It was too kiddy or something.
... :(

ok think optimistic: a lot of people want nintendo to be more mature too, so maybe... plus nintendos always the cheaper one :)

yup, in fact if it weren't for nintendo I probably wouldn't play video games cause i couldn't afford it. That and ebay of course :p Now they're up to $60 instead of $50 :( I can't buy anything from stores anymore....

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 29 2006, 12:17 AM
yup, in fact if it weren't for nintendo I probably wouldn't play video games cause i couldn't afford it. That and ebay of course :p Now they're up to $60 instead of $50 :( I can't buy anything from stores anymore....
:eek: its up to 60 now?? i remember a time when a game was 1200 belgian francs...30 dollars!!!! :angry:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 29 2006, 12:24 AM
Game Boy and DS games are $30, but everything else is much higher
actually these are 50 dollars here too <_<

anyway, the ps2 had a game called dvil may cry....78 dollars, 64 second-hand, i mean WTF??? its finished in 8 hours :huh:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 28 2006, 05:01 PM
I got a good one: "Nintendo hopes to saturate the market with Wii." :lol:
^ Best pun evar.

I decided after Final Fantasy XII comes out..I'm gonna beat it..and then stop playing games now...

I'm growing up.... :D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Apr 29 2006, 03:29 PM
I decided after Final Fantasy XII comes out..I'm gonna beat it..and then stop playing games now...

my brothers 29, lives together with his gf and still plays games

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 29 2006, 05:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 29 2006, 05:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Apr 29 2006, 03:29 PM

my brothers 29, lives together with his gf and still plays games [/b][/quote]
cool.... B)

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 28 2006, 04:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 28 2006, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Apr 28 2006, 05:01 PM
I got a good one: "Nintendo hopes to saturate the market with Wii." :lol:
^ Best pun evar. [/b][/quote]
Thanks. ;)

If anything this whole debacle has just further cemented my belief that Nintendo is filled with paedophiles who whore their products to unknowing, unthinking little kids only to take advantage of them later.

Example: "Oh what's that you paid $400 for a Gamecube, $50 on an extra controller and $80 on Crystal Chronicles....oooh, yeah about that...you're gonna have to buy a Gameboy Advance as well...Now touch me....lower....."

The "Wii" isn't going to be any different. "Hey kid, wanna play the new Nintendo? That's right, come play with my wii-wii. The controller? It's in my pants..."

Originally posted by SiDe@Apr 30 2006, 12:45 PM
If anything this whole debacle has just further cemented my belief that Nintendo is filled with paedophiles who whore their products to unknowing, unthinking little kids only to take advantage of them later.

Example: "Oh what's that you paid $400 for a Gamecube, $50 on an extra controller and $80 on Crystal Chronicles....oooh, yeah about that...you're gonna have to buy a Gameboy Advance as well...Now touch me....lower....."

The "Wii" isn't going to be any different. "Hey kid, wanna play the new Nintendo? That's right, come play with my wii-wii. The controller? It's in my pants..."
:lol:
the weird shape of the controller only makes it more funny

Back