Nintendo DS "Gravy" ad french vocals

I've been searching for a while to find the music that accompanies this ad. It appears to be French, or at least the lyrics are in French, and the chorus is something along the lines of "Je suis la bete," but I could be completely wrong on that one (It's been a while since I took French). The part I heard was very upbeat rock. The ad itself originally ran in movie theaters but now appears to be running on TV, and features people at a restaurant communicating with each other by drawing words in their food, to show the chat features of the Nintendo DS, I think. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Upon further looking, it appears to be "La Belle et la Bete" by Big Soul, which appears to be a french band.

Ah! Where can I get their music or atleast this song. Can anyone atleast show me where I can buy this cd?

Originally posted by TheRetroCasanova@Jan 2 2005, 10:34 AM
I've been searching for a while to find the music that accompanies this ad. It appears to be French, or at least the lyrics are in French, and the chorus is something along the lines of "Je suis la bete," but I could be completely wrong on that one (It's been a while since I took French). The part I heard was very upbeat rock. The ad itself originally ran in movie theaters but now appears to be running on TV, and features people at a restaurant communicating with each other by drawing words in their food, to show the chat features of the Nintendo DS, I think. Any help is greatly appreciated.
i would like to correct what have been said : big soul is not an american band, but they had a great succes in france. It is not a guy singing but a girl ;)

I'm real confused! is the Nintendo ad with the dog in and the guy moving things about with his finger? That tunes great especially when the vocals stop and it goes all stompy. But the sample on big soul don't sound like that. am i listenin to the right sample or am i looking for a different song?
HELP! :huh:

Back