Ninja is back....WITH A VENGANCE!

:ph34r:

Such quips and remarks will get you tortured and executed in other countries. Thats why I am proud to be an American. GOD has blessed the U.S.A.

So I will allow these "cookie" and "not be nice to Ninja" snippetts to continue.......FOR NOW ANYWAY.

I am as original as they come. I have never seen ANY sci-fi channel program...nor do I want to. Anyone who even knows a "sci-fi" program is @ the bottom of my list of reputable and courageous people.
As for you "goldengloves88", Your reputation is a SHAM. A fake for the entire world to see. You have been EXPOSED.

To better yourself, you may want to remain silent from now on. That means no more posts from you, amigo. Atleast then you may continue your "appearance" and shameful display.

Originally posted by jffodom@Sep 26 2007, 03:07 PM

Such quips and remarks will get you tortured and executed in other countries. Thats why I am proud to be an American. GOD has blessed the U.S.A.

So I will allow these "cookie" and "not be nice to Ninja" snippetts to continue.......FOR NOW ANYWAY.

I am as original as they come. I have never seen ANY sci-fi channel program...nor do I want to. Anyone who even knows a "sci-fi" program is @ the bottom of my list of reputable and courageous people.
As for you "goldengloves88", Your reputation is a SHAM. A fake for the entire world to see. You have been EXPOSED.

To better yourself, you may want to remain silent from now on. That means no more posts from you, amigo. Atleast then you may continue your "appearance" and shameful display.

Bite me!!! dude.. first i was trying to nice and when i made the scfi comment it was in a jokingly way and what do you mean as far as a sham or a fake? if you mean that i am a former golden gloves champ, then you are way off. i had a 31-2 record. as far as my military.. i was special forces, but you do not have to believe any of that. so when you say a sham or a fake.. please be specific. anyway you are an orignal and original wanna be...

Okay, jffodom, I'm gonna be straight up with you.

NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU.

We all tried to be somewhat nice and put up with you but I mean its pretty damn obvious that no one here cares for you.

Thats it.

I like chewy soft cookies. I'm not much for crunchy cookies. Unless I turn into the cookie monster and simply must have them. Theeennnn, I'll have some. Also I must have milk with my cookies. I don't like anything but nonfat milk. Everything else makes me do this -----> :sick: My mom makes the best peanut butter cookies in the whole entire world and dare I say, the universe. Although I hear my aunt makes a pretty mean batch of pb cookies..... Have you ever made chocolate chip cookies without the chips? MMmmmmm also very good. I've decided I'm really a carb addict. This thread is not helping me break my addiction. SOMEBODY IS AN ENABLER!!!!! And I'm trying soooo hard. :( And sugar, I like sugar. But I've really cut back. I'm trying to be more healthy. I kinda want to live through school so I can make fabulous amounts of money and still enjoy it. B)

This diatribe is intended for no one except NINJA. Just random ramblings.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok Ok..........you're not dead to me. :p ;)

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Sep 26 2007, 09:15 PM

Bite me!!! dude.. first i was trying to nice and when i made the scfi comment it was in a jokingly way and what do you mean as far as a sham or a fake? if you mean that i am a former golden gloves champ, then you are way off. i had a 31-2 record. as far as my military.. i was special forces, but you do not have to believe any of that. so when you say a sham or a fake.. please be specific. anyway you are an orignal and original wanna be...
[/quote]

Ummmm......Military? Boxing?........How could I know...or rather I should have guessed. I was not referring to ANY of your so-called "accomplishments". Since I do not know you then how could I POSSIBLY be referring to your alledged "golden gloves champ" or "military special forces".

I was talking about your Know-it-all attitude and Adtunes posts only...I care less about your personal situations.

I am sure you were a boxing champ and in the "Special Forces" of our military AS IS EVERY OTHER GUY WHO BOASTS ABOUT HIMSELF. Since you have given detail such as your boxing record that no one has asked about or cares.

And what Special forces military boxing champ starts a post with "Bite me dude"??
The accomplishments you boast about (yet no one cares) leads us to believe you should be an older gentleman....trained by our military and have years of boxing. Yet you post like a young guy....possibly looking for attention.

Here is a little tip we learn on the first day of Detective school: If ANYONE ever states the phrases "To tell the truth", "To be honest with you" or "Honestly"...or "You don't have to believe me"....Then they are most likely telling a lie or some sort of fabrication..

You can pull the wool over some people's eyes.....but not everyone's eyes.

Better luck next time :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Sep 30 2007, 10:19 PM
Here is a little tip we learn on the first day of Detective school: If ANYONE ever states the phrases "To tell the truth", "To be honest with you" or "Honestly"...or "You don't have to believe me"....Then they are most likely telling a lie or some sort of fabrication..
Do they also teach you to get a weird accent and do they give you a pipe and a hat?

Ummmm......Military? Boxing?........How could I know...or rather I should have guessed. I was not referring to ANY of your so-called "accomplishments". Since I do not know you then how could I POSSIBLY be referring to your alledged "golden gloves champ" or "military special forces".

I was talking about your Know-it-all attitude and Adtunes posts only...I care less about your personal situations.

I am sure you were a boxing champ and in the "Special Forces" of our military AS IS EVERY OTHER GUY WHO BOASTS ABOUT HIMSELF. Since you have given detail such as your boxing record that no one has asked about or cares.

And what Special forces military boxing champ starts a post with "Bite me dude"??
The accomplishments you boast about (yet no one cares) leads us to believe you should be an older gentleman....trained by our military and have years of boxing. Yet you post like a young guy....possibly looking for attention.

You can pull the wool over some people's eyes.....but not everyone's eyes.

Better luck next time :ph34r: [/QUOTE]
you are correct... i did act like a child by that reply and i am sorry. since you say that you are a detective, then maybe you should act like one. the officers and detectives that i know would never sound like batman or some other super hero.. anyway i apologize for the "bite me dude" remark. in my teenage days i would have gotten so pissed at what you posted that i would have wanted to confront you to your face, but i have grown out of that. sorry that i jumped to conclusions, because i am not a "know it all" person that posts on this site. all i try to do is come here to relax. as far as boasting.. i did not think that i was, but if i did again i apologize to all on this site. i try not to draw attention to myself, but i do like to post on this site and reply to other posts (such as this one).

Originally posted by Scythe+Sep 30 2007, 01:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Sep 30 2007, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-jffodom@Sep 30 2007, 10:19 PM
Here is a little tip we learn on the first day of Detective school:
Do they also teach you to get a weird accent and do they give you a pipe and a hat?[/b][/quote]
I'm sure he's more of the Clouseau variety than Holmes and Watson.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Sep 30 2007, 09:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Sep 30 2007, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Sep 30 2007, 01:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jffodom
@Sep 30 2007, 10:19 PM
Here is a little tip we learn on the first day of Detective school:

Do they also teach you to get a weird accent and do they give you a pipe and a hat?
I'm sure he's more of the Clouseau variety than Holmes and Watson. [/b][/quote]
Unless you mean the "Holmes and Watson" in "Without a Clue"

Not that it matters....but I been busy.

The hatred towards me leads me to believe that I am never missed.

What is it about older professors and instructors that I don't get? I have 2 older instructors that I have a hard time learning from. They oversimplify and have an aversion to COMPLETELY writing on the board the words that are coming from their mouth. In my math class he's teaching parabolas - I have a PICTURE of a parabola but I don't know exactly how to graph it. He uses different words for common terms we have heard for years and everyone stumbles over it. It got so bad in my biology class, I hate to admit, I had to leave and take a walk before I started bawling in class. I was so frustrated. :( :!@#$: :banghead:

Pick a number for X, plug it in and you have Y. Rinse and repeat. :leela:

Back