Ninja is back....WITH A VENGANCE!

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r:
I know, I know......Everyone has been asking "Where did the greatest Adtuner of all time (Ninja) go?"

Well, rest easy and quail your fears because I, The Black Ninja( :ph34r: ), am back.

To celebrate my return, I won't make any negative yet stinging comments towards any fellow Adtuners........................atleast not today.

But rest assured....rest assured.

Ba da duh da duh da. Ba da duh da duh da. Ba da duh duh, duh, duh, duh-duh-la-duh-duh-duh-duh

Ok, what was I singing?

Thanks Corean :wub:

And that is INCORRECT!

It is most obviously the song from Mario 1, World 1-2 (or any other subterranian level)

I actually have the original Nintendo in my room right now. :blink:

Originally posted by jffodom@Sep 13 2007, 02:16 PM
I know, I know......Everyone has been asking "Where did the greatest Adtuner of all time (Ninja) go?"

Well, rest easy and quail your fears because I, The Black Ninja( :ph34r: ), am back.

To celebrate my return, I won't make any negative yet stinging comments towards any fellow Adtuners........................atleast not today.

But rest assured....rest assured.

do you watch that stupid show "who wants to be a superhero" on scifi? i bet you do.. because : "Well, rest easy and quail your fears because I, The Black Ninja( :ph34r: ), am back". of that statement.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Sep 18 2007, 12:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Sep 18 2007, 12:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> no no no

nonononono!
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves

Why not?[/quote]

Oh nevermind that. The voices in her head are telling her to do bad things again. Hopefully (for the love of cleevus) she'll listen.

I'm sorry dude. But, I was also thinkin that in my head. first because, homey is out dated, and second, cus we aren't to be nice to teh ninja. i still luvs ya.

Ahhhhh yes. The malodorous Ninja snap. A very unpleasant cookie indeed. :sick:

I like chocolate chippers myself. Not a fan of snaps of ANY flavor.

Back