Nike Lebron James swimming pool

Originally posted by ericyingling@Oct 30 2006, 01:09 PM
Summer Madness is correct. But I think the version on the commercial was an instrumental version of the song by Grover Washington Jr. Good stuff!!!!
I looked into the Grover Washington Jr. suggestion, and you must be referring to a different song than the one used in the commercial, because the Kool & The Gang song is instrumental already and sounds like the exact version.

Check out the video here and compare:

Does anyone know the name of the song in the lebrons commercial?

It might not be a real song but it sounds very similar to a song that I heard once for some reason I think it was by LL Cool J or some song from that Time Period. Either that or it was a FUNK song from earlier than that.

Does anyone know what song it is, or what song it sounds like?

I also have Summer Madness listed as being performed by Grover Washington Jr.So I look up source of this song and it is Definetly by Kool And the Gang.It is a pretty cool song,one that you blast on your car radio while you driving down the street during the summer.It is the perfect song for this commercial.I've enjoyed the song for years.

So I'm new to AdTunes and don't have much more info then this; It's a new commercial and it sounds like Will Smith's (aka Fresh Prince) and DJ Jazzy Jeff's song "Summertime". I have been looking for it all week on TV and can't even say what the ad is for. I'm wondering if the ad contains an original song that was sampled. Its got a guy in white I think doing a back flip. I only saw it once late night so I'm not really sure. thanks for any help...

Are you talking about the Nike ad? If so, it's "Summer Madness" by Kool & The Gang.

Im trying to find somewhere to listen to that song. Ill let you know. Thanks for the help!

Anytime. Saw Part of a "documentary" last night on espn about the filming of the ad. If it's true, Lebron is a bit on the eccentric side. That said, seems like a good dude.

there was a song in nike basketball;s commercial where they are swimming. the music is sort of techno ish and the ocmmercial has someone in a white suit diving into the water. there is also a part where the character talks about lemonade.

Duplicate topics merged (again and again and again)...

:D Thanks for straightening this debate out. Indeed, Kool and the Gang. Still, it doesnt sounds like their usual sound, which threw me off a little. Alison

Anyone know where you can view the commercial its so funny everytime i see it i just start laughing.

Guys, what's the name of the song on the Nike commercial where Labron James is diving into the swimming pool?

hahaha...thanks! Somehow I don't think Labron James has been referred to as "that black guy" in years... :p

thanks again!

ANother Lebron james commercail with all of him playing basketball. thers an old 70s tune goin on in the background.

Back