Adult Swim Tune

Ryegeleye

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the melody played during the Adult Swim Family Guy lead in?

The commercial has a picture of Stewie in one of those block puzzles, moving around until the photo is unscrambled. Everything is sort of orange.

Thank you for your help!

I'm working on getting a file to link to for this - my initial reaction was that it was a Merck track... then for some reason I thought maybe it was a viewer submission but it's been used before and I didn't find it in the viewer archive... so I'm back to square one :p As soon as I can get someone to upload it I'll post a link here :wacko:

Originally posted by ShadowDrake@May 10, 2006,12:32 AM
Hey there,

Have you had any luck on your search for the song for the Stewie puzzle ad? (This thread). It's proving to be pretty tough to track down, I too have heard it used on a different [AS] bump before... seems like a really cool song.

Sorry I can't offer you any help, just curious if you actually found it... I can't find it.

Sorry, no luck yet :( you wouldn't happen to remember when you heard it before, or what that bump said?

Replied by PM, but I can't offer much help other than I heard it about three weeks ago on that separate bump, I don't remember what the bump was for, I just remember thinking "that's a cool song" :D

How 'bout what show it was during? Anything? :confused: (I know, I"m grasping)

Back