My Name is Earl

99 Luftballoons is by NENA.....

And that is not Nena Hagen, they are different German gals...

Last night's episode involved earl repaying a man who he had once stolen gas from. Due to the shortage of gas, the man was unabled to commit suicide. While the episode recalls each attempt at suicide, there's a song played in the background. I don't remember any of it, does anybody know what it was?

when they try to prevent the dude from killing himself. and they play hockey at the motel. what song is that?

it's ca 9:40 minutes into the episode

thanks

Erik

the episode is where Earl has to make up for embarrasing this guy at a party and he only has a week to do it. Because the guy is going to jail and he has to Bring in his Grandma and the paper and where Randy tries to get a job. The song im talking about is when Randy is helping him with his tasks. some lyrics are "take a load off" it says that alot. anyone know who sings it and who it is by

I'm looking for a song from the same episode. This one is the song that's playing right after he wakes up at seven, basically it's almost the same as when they play "The Weight" but it's a few scenes earlier. I remember it playing just after he gets into the car and it's kind of a punk/emo sounding song. Sorry, I can't really remember any lines it's just a cool song. Thanks for any help, sorry about the lack of info.

Suzanne

I ended up finding the song myself. If anyone else is looking it's "Got the Time" by Joe Jackson. Didn't expect him to be the artist but it's a cool song.

Does anyone know the song that is playing when Earl's lottery ticket is blowing around town? I thought it was Cheap Trick, but could be wrong.

Thanks!

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that is plyed near the end of the episode with about 5 minutes left?

There are several songs in that episode... your question isn't very specific. The last song is "If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out" by Cat Stevens.

What is the song the hispanic guy is playing when Randy keeps calling him pedro and is paying him to follow him. Any help is greatly appreciated

Does anyone know the song from last weeks "My Name Is Earl"? Unfortunately, it's the one that was playing when the two guys in prision first declared their love for each other :huh: . It sounds kinda 70ish, southern bastard rock with a sweet guitar lick. By the way, Jamie Pressley is about the hottest thing I ever seen!

Back