My Name is Earl

skitelluride531

Reaction score
What is the name of the song that is played as Earl is running out of the gay mans house on the Pilot? It begins with what sounds like german.

99 Red Balloons by Neneh Cherry (the german version so it'd be Luft balloons instead I think).

Well, I didn't see the show but if it is 99 red balloons it's by Nina Hagen (not cherry). She is german. Hope that helps.

i wanna know 2 song in this show
1- when he introduce himself the guitar song....before the janes addiction tune
2- when they are in the bar with hes bro and the girl press b7 whats the techno song

Originally posted by L3nny@Sep 21 2005, 06:56 PM
2- when they are in the bar with hes bro and the girl press b7 whats the techno song
"It Takes Two" by Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock (Amazon)

HI ALL,
I watching My Name is Earl last night and in the middle of the episode when he is trying to quit somking, there is a song that is playing...the only words that I know from it are..."it's like magic...". I think that it is a late 1970's or early 1980's song. It was also played during the credits for Boogie Nights and they used to play it on commercials for Desperate Housewives.

My second question is about the new song on Desperate Housewives, it keeps saying "Juicy"...if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing about the Earl show! Hopefully someone will know the answer. "Juicy" is by Better Than Ezra.

Hmm.. well I didn't see the show but my guess would be.... Strange Magic by ELO or Magic by the cars.

Thanks for the help. That was right for the Juicy song but neither of those suggestions was right for the Magic song.

Thanks alot

you gotta love ANYTHING that uses ELO!!!! I am so hooked on the monster.com commercial with "Do Ya".

Lee

Can anyone identify the song that was playing at the very end of the episode "Randy's Touchdown"? The lyrics had been lowered so it was hard to make them out but I think I caught the words "I need my woman".

It might have been "Tuesday's Gone" by Lynyrd Skynyrd...I know they used that somewhere in the episode.

It has the lyrics "I'm leaving my woman behind" and "I'm leaving my woman at home," so check it out. ;)

My Name Is Earl 10/11/05

This has turned into a popular show, and there are generally questions about the songs used in the episodes. So, taking an idea from ohiomedgirl (the way she lists the Cold Case soundtracks), I thought it may be helpful if someone listed the songs for My Name Is Earl. Hopefully you'll all find this useful! ;)

I only caught the very end of the first song, but I'm pretty sure it was
"Born To Be Wild" Steppenwolf

The rest
"Lovefool" The Cardigans
"Happy Together" The Turtles
"Saturday In The Park" Chicago
"Bad To The Bone" George Thorogood & The Destroyers
"These Boots Are Made For Walkin" Nancy Sinatra

anyone know the title of the track playing while earl is in jail waiting to be bailed out? very twangy and almost country with some pedal steel. might be ray lamontagne, but not sure.

any help is appreciated.

thanks
jonathan

Tonight on My Name is Earl they played a song and it's bugging me because it sounded so familiar, but there were no lyrics so I couldn't use Google. It was the song they played when the "gang" was walking to the office building to pull their heist. It kind of sounded like some old 70's cop show theme. Anybody see the show and hear that song?

"Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei from the "Kill Bill Vol. 1" soundtrack.

Back