MTV Next

whats the name of the song or music that plays when the person reviews the date and decides whether they want to stay or take the money and run? Its so hot. Also they just played an episode today thursday august 23rd around 230 where they were in a hawaiin beach. who knows the name of the drum music they played?

<span style='color:green'>Hiya all! :D </span>
What's the name of the song played during the closing credits on MTV's Next? :peace:

I was watching MTV's Next the other night and it was the episode with a girl blonde with a purple shirt that was giving 5 of the so called All Stars a shot to date her. In the beginning a song is playing when the bus is pulling up. It sounds Alternative/Rockish and "all or nothing" was the only words I could remember. Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks

hi people! i need to know a song. it was played on the episode of next when the bus pulled up, it was with the guy that did stuff with construction, the lyrics (that i heard) sounded something like "everything we say goes back to yesterday" if anyone knows what this song is, please tell me!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back