MTV Next

chunkylover4899

Advanced Member
Reaction score
i was watching next on mtv and they played this song, it went like this:

i can't help it, what am i waiting for, i hate you, but i love you i can't stop thinkin about you.

it might be Stacie Orrico "Stuck"
Here's some lyrics:

I can’t take it
What am I waiting for?
I’m still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can’t fake it
The way I could before
I hate you but I love you
I can’t stop thinking of you
It’s true, I’m stuck on you

Hope this is the song! :D

Does anyone know that instrumental music they played on the 25 Oct, '05 episode of Next. It was when the guy and the girl had a water balloon fight during their date. The music was sorta indescribible but was cool sounding. It was also played on ep. 3 of america's next top model season 4 in the final K-Mart challenge between Naima and Rebecca. If some1 can help me i would really appreciate it.

It's the episode of MTV's next that had the frat guy in a groom's tux and was having the girls wear wedding dresses. The song I'm looking for is the techno song that was played while he was dancing with the asian girl.

I saw that episode, but I don't remember what song was playing. I'll keep a look out for it, though! B)

i'm not a huge fan of this show, but when i catch it they have some of the raddest music they use in the soundtrack. usually the clips are so short that there are no lyrics or they are very hard to catch! i was just wondering if any of you knew of a site that listed songs they used in Next..thanks for your help!

Most of the music comes from independent bands, like Hellogoodbye, Tom Sheehan, Tammany Hall, Bastards of Melody, Q*Ball, Celldweller, The Premiums, The F* Bombs, I-94, Viv, Rocket City Riot, Micronaut, Evan Olson, and others.

mmkay cool

so to be a little bit more specific, i've noticed this one song they use in every show when the dater is asked "you can keep the money or have a second date with me" then the other person usually goes "hmm" and there is a flashback sequence. i'm looking for that music.. it's sort of a chill beat.. no lyrics b/c they don't play it long enough.

also i heard another song on today's episode with male vocals, guitar.. lyrics "this is a love song, how could it be wrong"

thanks for any help!

I also have a hard time finding music on "Next". I have been trying to find a song on there for a long time. This song is also played on several different shows and I cant seem to find it. It is most oftenlty used on America's Next Top Model, right after the contestant gets eliminated when their body is removed from the big picture. Do any of you know that song??

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You

yup yup, that's the one i'm looking for too.. used both on top model (model's leave) and next (dater flashback) anybody know?

Yeah I really wanna know too, it's anoying they don't publish it on their homepage...

In the recent Next - Spring Break edition, its theepisode with Charity the crazy girl. The second girl to get off the bus was Nicole and I want the song played when she gets off the bus. The lyrics are "I jsut want to party, people need to party..." Ive tried to find this song everywhere and I cant find it, pleasseee help!

Thanks!

I always figure out my own answers. lol.
For anyone who is also looking its called Here To Party by L.A. Symphony

Hi, there was a song playing on MTV's next.

Lyrics were (I think):
Rock to the rhythm...Got to give a lot more, more

Did some Googling for ya ...

Think I found a good possibility ...

Maybe ...

Lexicon - "Rock" (<-- some remix version of this) - CD: Youth is Yours

Possibly this version ...
58sec RM sound sample
(Explicit lyrics)

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Holy crap! Thank you, DJEiffelT! I've been searching for this song since 2004.

k it was just on.. the brunette guy with his dog that wants "Jessica Simpson." the song is punk/rock and it plays at 27:07, when they get out of the van to go make doggie treats. if anyone recognizes it, TIA!

Back