Moonlight

hey, again, folks. anyone know the song playing in the beginning of this week's episode?
thanks again in advance,
richie

also the song where beth (at 3/4 way thru) is thinking? or is that asking for too much?
richie

and the last song as the episode ends? i must sound really greedy! thanks.
richie

Originally posted by rich1bklyn@Jan 18 2008, 08:55 PM
and the last song as the episode ends?
"all fall down" by onerepublic (amazon) (itunes)

i'll get back to you on the other two. :lol:

Originally posted by rich1bklyn@Jan 18 2008, 08:44 PM
also the song where beth (at 3/4 way thru) is thinking?
is this the same scene where she's looking through her email?

Originally posted by rich1bklyn@Jan 18 2008, 08:38 PM
hey, again, folks. anyone know the song playing in the beginning of this week's episode?
thanks again in advance,
richie
"your guardian angel" by the red jumpsuit apparatus (amazon) (itunes)

hey, leone,
thanks again for all you know...i'm not sure if it was when she was reading her email, i think so, but it was a female vocalist..and many thanks again.
richie

some of the lyrics roughly are: "i don't want to think, don't want to see your face, you're haunting my dreams, every breath that i take. i've tried letting go, but you keep reaching out, i've fallen so hard, some things you can't erase. now that you...i've gotta live without you." and it definitely sounds like a female vocalist. hope this helps 'cause it's a beautiful song.
richie

Regarding the "haunting dreams" song, one individual believes it may be the song "Now That You're Gone" from Sheryl Crow's new album "Detours". The album is scheduled for release on 5 February, 2008.

Here are the songs from the 1/11 epi:

Here Comes The Pain by
Paul Trudeau
Mick's work-out session

Subterfuge by
Adam Hamilton
Mick in Tejada's office

There were more posted but I think these were the two that were mose asked about.

Nope, that one played in the restaurant when Beth met with Celeste.

sorry, it's definitely not "quicksand" and it really doesn't sound like a song of "liberation" sheryl crow dedicates "to karl rove", but i await further clarification. thanks again for all the help (on the other two songs, also). hope we can find out what song this last one really is...
richie

Does anyone know the song that played when Mick was eating and when he went over and layed down on the couch?

Male vocals is all I remember.

Thanks!

hey, again, folks.
sorry to be such a pain and so obsessive, but about that song we haven't really identified, i found this at a "moonlight" fan website: Goodbye by Jessica Lowndes .. when Beth is at Buzzwire checking her email from Josh. if this is true, i can't seem to find anything about a jessica lowndes or that song anywhere!

can anyone confirm this?
thanks again. any suggestions other than to wait until after feb 5th to hear if it was indeed sheryl crow?
richie

also there's this from another "moonlight" fan site: ...the song that was playing when Beth was at Buzzwire reading Josh’s emails was not Sheryl Crow. It was a song called Goodbye by Jessica Lowndes. It is a production library cue and at present is not available to the public. if that's correct, no one will be able to get it, even on feb. 5th! and does anyone know what a production library cue is?

thanks again.
richie

To my knowledge, a music cue sheet is a listing of music used in a production, such as a television episode, used to keep track of who to pay royalties to. Frequently, in order to keep production costs down, music is used that have very low royalty fees. Many of these come out of a library of music that has been licensed as a whole allowing the people producing content to use anything in that library without additional fees. The music coming out of these libraries is frequently unavailable elsewhere. This could be one of those pieces of music. If it is, that would be tragic as it is a great song.

Does anyone know the violin music that was playing when Josef turned Mick in his apartment? I believe it was the same son that played when Josh was dying. Also the song at the end with Mick and Beth on the roof top? Thanks in advance!

Not sure about the violin music.. (Could be production specific music)

BUT, the other song you're interested in is Lucky by Bif Naked. (Originally from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer television soundtrack if you thought it sound really familiar but just couldn't place it!)

Also, if anyone is interested, the song in the beginning when Mick is enjoying being human is Shine by Andy Stochansky.

Back