Moonlight

hey, again.
i guess i love the songs they end each episode with. does anyone know the latest one from tonight's episode? thanks.
richie

How bout the song playing when Beth finds her file in Mick's office?

How bout the song playing when Beth finds her file in Mick's office?

After 1/2 hour of typing close-caption titles into Google, the closest hit I've found is "Dark as Love" by Luscious Redhead. It was also used in a Species movie this year but I can't find it for sale anywhere. Hope someone else has better luck!

Yes, I'm interested in the song playing that had the line "To hell with the devil I'm selling my soul to you" and nothing is coming up in Google. :(

Hi!

Does anyone know the song that's played while Audrey is at Beth's house and they're in the kitchen and Audrey tells Beth to go to work?

I would also like to know the song playing as the serial killer is being lead to the execution chamber at the beginning of the episode.

Originally posted by dcdecker@Nov 18 2007, 02:23 PM
I would also like to know the song playing as the serial killer is being lead to the execution chamber at the beginning of the episode.
"Drowning" by Stereophonics

what about the song playing when the vamp shows up at the tv producers house to kill him?

Hi!

Does anyone know the first song that played while Beth sits in the car spying on Coralee? I know a woman sings in the background music.
Also, does anyone the song that plays while Coralee is taking a shower??

hey, folks.
does anyone know the song and singer of the music that played when mick and beth were leaving josef's manhattan apartment as the episode neared the end? thanks.
richie

Hi,

Does anyone know the song that's playing while Beth is spying on Coraline? Beth is sitting in the car and watching Coraline.
I can't remember the song but I think it was a female singing.

does anyone know the song/artist that played in the background in the early scene with josh and beth spending the night and mick dropping over in the morning? thanks.
richie

During the scene near the end where Mick goes to the bar to seek out the bad guy, there's a song playing that sounds like a dance remix of either Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie. The only lyrics I could catch were "Don't make the wrong seem right."

Thanks for any help you can offer!

I was wondering the same thing. Also, what about the song at the very beginning while Mick is working out and the song that plays while Josh is dying?

Back