Moonlight

Nope, that 'Shine' was used on Eli Stone. The 'Shine' on Moonlight was by Shannon Noll.

Regarding the 'violin music':
I'm not sure that those two pieces are exactly the same, but they are likely done by the same composer: Trevor Morris.
You can listen to 'Saving Josh' by Trevor Morris by going to his website then 'Film-Tv-Interactive' and clicking on the 'Moonlight' poster.

Sorry that was "Smile" on Eli Stone. The actual singer for Shine is Shannon Noll though, I believe Andy just wrote it.

Sorry, Taltos. I listened to both versions of Shine and watched the opening scenes of the show in between and after and it is DEFINITELY Andy Stochansky singing. You can listen to his (original) version on his myspace page

The name of the song is "Saving Josh" by Trevor Morris. He's a music composer who creates music for all kinds of movies and tv shows. Some of his songs are on itunes, but you can only listen to "Saving Josh" on his web site. www.trevormorris.com When the site opens you'll see pics of shows that he composed music for...click on Moonlight! What an awesome song!!!

hey, folks. back again asking about the last song played at the end of the episode. sorry i can't be more specific and i'm sure it will be at moonlightdetectives or their other fan sites soon enough, but i wondered if anyone knew...thanks
richie

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing while Mick and Beth were dancing? Also, the song at the very end of the epi? Thank you!

One of the songs (I think the one at the end) is "Love Remains the Same" by Gavin Rossdale.

Hope this helps.
Richie

The song at the end is the same as the one when they are dancing at the dedication ceremony party.

Is there going to be a Moonlight Soundtrack

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was going to be Moonlight Score Soundtrack from the composer Trevor Morris. I think Trevor Morris does such a fanatansic job! does anyone know if Trevor Morris will release a Moonlight Score SOundtrack?????????

also there's this from another "moonlight" fan site: ...the song that was playing when Beth was at Buzzwire reading Josh’s emails was not Sheryl Crow. It was a song called Goodbye by Jessica Lowndes. It is a production library cue and at present is not available to the public. if that's correct, no one will be able to get it, even on feb. 5th! and does anyone know what a production library cue is?

thanks again.
richie

i downloaded it from her myspace page months ago for free. you can check it out an see if its still available

http://www.myspace.com/jessicalowndes

Back