Miami Vice

ok at the start of the new movie miami vice when they are in a club there is a mdoly of three songs playing, the first is linkin park and jay-z, im not sure what the third is but the second is the one that is killing me. can anyone help me out?

You can buy the soundtrack on iTunes or Amazon. I'm almost 100% positive that the song you are looking for will be on the soundtrack. Hope that helps! :)

no its not like a cuban feeling song... its at the very beggining in the american club. sort of has a moby feel to it... the only lyrics i can make out are "where you run to" and it just repeats that for a while...

The original (non remixed) is also pretty good and can be found on the "Thomas Crowne Affair" soundtrack

Anyone know the song that plays when the characters are under the bridge getting out of the boats? This is right before they go and save the detective that was taken hostage.

I believe its who are you? by john murphy its on the soundtrack

Hey All!

Just rented the movie over the weekend, and I really enjoyed the instrumental piece that was used throughout the movie.

It almost sounds like a "slower" version of Numb. They used a couple of different instruments (piano, violin) when they played it--is it the Sweep song by Blue Foundation?

I have tried to find it on the soundtrack, but the samples really don't get into it.

Thanks for the help!

BP

does anyone recognize the song playing during the first romantic scene between Colin Farrell and Li Gong?
i think it's an audioslave song but it's not on the soundtrack....

The Miami Vice soundtrack uses "Wide Awake" and "Shape of Things to Come" off the album Revelations by Audioslave.

Back