Fastlane

Afternoon all,

I know Snoop Dogg and Charlie Clouser created the Fastlane intro music, as well as Charlie Clouser producing the music for the show.

Does anyone know where to get or what to search for the soundtrack to this show?

Or is it one of those unreleased music scores that's good but we never get it?

-Scott

Fastlane episode 1 on dvd

Hi. I'm looking for the song used when the episode opens with Van racing and the song when Van and Deaq follow the corrupt DEA to a raid. thanks.

Those two songs are from the dvd version of the Pilot. I'm also looking for the song from Episode 21 when Van is admitted to a hospital but this time from the tv version of the episode.

The song from Episode 21 when Van is admitted to the hospital is called, "Motiveless Crime" by South from the With the Tides cd.

okay.... so in the "Strap On" episode (on the DVD version), what's the name of the song that's being played when Billie goes to the girl bar. It's not Anastacia, it's another girl, the words were "What I gotta do, what I gotta say, tell me there's a way to make you mine...." Can anyone tell me the name of the artist or the title of the song PLEASE???!!!!!!! that beat is CRAZY!!!

and also, in the "Overkill" episode where they're on the boat and Deaqon is talking to the girl, what's the name of that general song?? I'm one of the few who actually like it!!!

Back