MERRY CHRISTMAS

Originally posted by givemfitz+Dec 26 2006, 07:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Dec 26 2006, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 26 2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 26 2006, 03:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Scythe
@Dec 24 2006, 05:39 AM
Open this at midnight

:( But there's a reindeer missing.

What you thought that was turkey you ate?
:lol: :lol: Prime rib of Reideer [/b][/quote]
come to think of it that must be the first time you laughed with something I said

Ummmm hmmmm well.......hopefully you meant to be funny? :unsure:

course i did

i use humor as a shield to protect my emotional self. somewhere along the line this persona became cooler than me

:p Funny is as cool as it gets man. Putting smiles on peoples faces is great. I've often thought that wherever there is war we should send in the comedians. Let them negotiate the peace. It's damn hard to shoot someone if you're laughing. ;)

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 26 2006, 02:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 26 2006, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 26 2006, 07:07 PM
I didn't get what I wanted for Christmas :(
theres still new years day

and if you still dont have it, cry untill they give it to you :angry: [/b][/quote]
Unfortunately, Legolas doesn't really exist so that's impossible. :(

Ooh hey if they give you the whole Pirate Playset, would you mind sending me Jack Sparrow?

cha-ching! you could make millions pimping out mister depp.

billions if you can buy the pirates costume

Eff that, he's goin in my closet. I made him up a nice comfy bed and there he'll stay until his services are needed.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 27 2006, 06:57 PM
Eff that, he's goin in my closet. I made him up a nice comfy bed and there he'll stay until his services are needed.
youll make him come out the closet

Originally posted by givemfitz@Dec 24 2006, 06:41 PM
:lol: Yeah. We'd better get right on the politically correct movie titles. How The Grinch Stole The Holidays, A Holiday Story, A Holiday Carol etc. :p
More like how the special interest groups stole Christmas! :angry:

Also, Merry Frickin' Winter everyone since the ACLU gets all pissy when you say Merry Christmas.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Dec 27 2006, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Dec 27 2006, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 26 2006, 12:07 PM
I didn't get what I wanted for Christmas :(
:wub: @ Staci. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: I love that video

'cause it's offending to people who don't celebrate it or something. :rolleyes:

Well, if they don't celebrate it then they shouldn't give a flying fuck about what those who do celebrate Christmas say and leave it alone! :angry:

...sorry, It's the time of the month hun.

Yeah, people should STFU sometimes..... Not my time of the month. :)

Back