Men in Trees

Does anyone know the song that plays when Jack shows up at the hospital and Marin tells him that Lynn is pregnant?

Some of the lyrics are "That's where we'll fall apart. We'll get [it] back again, sit on the track again."

The ABC website is not helping. It seems to have every song in that episode except for that one.

-gnemo

Does anyone know the song they played in tonight's "Men In Trees" -- they also used it in the promos. It's not a cover of "Sweet Child of Mine" but some of the lyrics are the same:

"where do we go, where do we go now... ba ba ba ba... what'll we see..."

It's really poppy with a female singer. Any ideas? Thanks!

It sounded like Tegan & Sara or Imogen Heap kind of. I know which song you're talking about.

I found out on the abc website for MEN In Trees that the artist is 1-94 but after nearly going mad through their cd's i cannot seem to find the song 'two tickets to paradise' .. any help!?!?

I'm trying to find the song that plays while Marin is first trying to pull up the tree in her yard. It sounded a little like K.T. Tunstall, but I'm not sure.

The song at the end that plays after the storm is over on Men In Trees is called APOLOGIES by GRACE POTTER AND THE NOCTURNALS.

Originally posted by claireskitten@Oct 12 2007, 09:17 PM
I'm trying to find the song that plays while Marin is first trying to pull up the tree in her yard. It sounded a little like K.T. Tunstall, but I'm not sure.
I think that it's "Can't Let Go" by Lucinda Williams

According to the music supervisor, the complete soundtrack is:

Derby
If Ever There's A Reason
derbyrock.com

Cameron McGill
Hold On Beauty
cameronmcgill.com

Lucinda Williams
Can't Let Go
lucindawilliams.com

Derby
All Or Nothing
derbyrock.com

Latch Key Kid
Bye Bye Blue Sky
latchkeykid.org

Front Row For The Meltdown\
Come Out Come Out
frftm.com

Eugene Edwards
All About You
johnhoskinson.com/eugene

Morning 40 Federation
White Powder
myspace.com/morning40federation

Cameron McGill
Hey Hello
cameronmcgill.com

Swingin Amiss
Passed
swinginamiss.com

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Apologies
gracepotter.com

does anyone know the music from the second episode? pacifically when shes looking for the garlic

Originally posted by hersheysfan777@Oct 23 2007, 09:13 PM
does anyone know the music from the second episode? pacifically when shes looking for the garlic
"What I'm Looking For" by Brendan Benson

Does anybody know the song that was playing when Maren runs into Jack with her bicycle. Lots of piano, pop song with male vocals, lyrics are "You kiss me slow".

Thanks!

i meant that the song is from tonight's episode 03/05/08. I cant edit the title and for some reason the edit button isnt showing up for me to add this to my original post.

Anyone know the faster song that was playing during her cleaning extravagangsta?

Songs from the ep:

Last Of Days - A Fine Frenzy
Smile - Dry Spell
Remedy - Remedy Motel
Is This How Love's Supposed To Feel? - Ben Lee
Here for a Laugh - The Breakers
Wanderin' - Kentucky Struts
Clear Night For Love - Roky Erickson
All We Are - Matt Nathanson

Back