Men in Trees

patti348

Reaction score
There was a song played for a very short time when the woman was in her room--I believe right before she saw the racoon. It only played for a few seconds. I believe it was right before Big Black Horse and the Cherry Tree began. Any idea what the song was?
Thanks.

U know I liked that too, but I don't know what it was. It went quick.
I'm thinking they may run this show again next week, as it's a new show and the first ep.

THE WEEPIES "World Spins Madly On"

also on the FRIENDS WITH MONEY soundtrack

Halo
Thanks so much. I had just read about the Weepies and listened to partial tracks on Amazon. I knew I had just heard that song, but could not place it. It went by so fast, I didn't have time to even catch a word or two.
Again, thanks!

Anyone know what they were playing in last weeks Men In Trees episode? It played a couple of times I think during the episode. Kind of soft ballady song.

tonight 's episode during the second love scene....lyrics were something like "I'm over you, I can't explain it, I'm overdue, i'm sorry baby, so sorry baby"

thanks in advance!

Hi, I was hoping that someone could help me find the artist that sings the version of 'Two Tickets to Paradise' in the 5th episode of Men In Trees . The song plays while Annie is vaccuming and Patrick throws his boot through her window to alert her. All I know is the song is not the original version but a remake or cover from another artist.. any help would be really much appreciated...

PS... FYI even though the show airs on Friday's at 9pm on ABC, Abc.com has no message board or even music information for or from any of it's episodes..

See i've checked both of the artists and those are the originals.. the version im looking for is a bit more alternatve/edgy/rock related and sounds alot different.. i'm almost positive its from a band.. but i can't figure it out.

Thanks for the response. Didnt seem like it was either of those....Lovin' U is an old Minnie Riperton song frm the 70s which I remember (unfortunately). Guess Ill have to hope I see that episode again.

SunRunner gave you song from the second ep, you want the "Stand" song from the third ep I think. No one had been able to identify this one yet.

Fragmented lyrics as follows:
take a look around // is the way you see your life // stand, stand on your own // stand, no man can make you whole // please don't feel like you're alone // how long have we been tumblin' down // no intentions, no direction to be found // who's gonna save you // who's gonna hold you // why don't you stand

hey all! i know this is from an older episode but im looking for a song that was in the episode "Talk for Tat" which was aired on 10/6/06. The song was first played when Patrick sees Annie in her apartment when theyre have to make love for the first time. Then he asks for water and the scene cuts to Marin leaving a note for Jack on his fridge saying she missed him at his house. I tried to Google the lyrics, but I cant make out any of it! Cant get this great song outta my head, I must find it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!! Thanks guys! :)

Please forgive me if this isn't correct -- I'm new here and welcome help.

I'm looking for the name of a song that played on the 11/10 Men in Trees episode titled "Menaissance". It starts about 9 minutes in, right before the two women show Jack the magazine article. It sounds like it starts "strap on your jetpack", but I could be completely wrong about that.

Any help gratefully appreciated, thanks!

If it doesn't turn out to be any of those listed, you could try emailing Tricia Halloran via HUM music. She became the shows music editor at the beginning of October.

To help you narrow them down, here are the ones I've confirmed:

Cause It's Love - Robyn Hitchcock - Marin discusses her book with Jack
Here She Comes - Superba - Jane and Plow-Guy talk
Full On - Chungking - Jane & Plow-Guy go to his boat
This Heart Of Mine - The Foxymorons - Marin goes looking for Jane
One Of These Days - Geoff Martyn - Jewel & Theresa talk
The One Who Loves You Most - Brett Dennen - montage; Jane sees Sam's ice Blackberry
Good Day - Jewel - end scenes; also performed earlier at the bar by Jewel & Theresa

BTW, according to Sara Melson website, MIT used "It's Okay" not "Stand Up Man".

Does anyone know the song that was played during the 12/7/06 episode during the scene in which Jack and Marin make out (about 25 minutes into the episode)? The lyrics included "When you feel it you, when you feel it you know, I know." I did a google search but nothing comes up. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

This is just a shot in the dark since, sorry, I don't watch the show but Shawn Colvin released a song called "When You Know" (from the "Serendipity" soundtrack). Lyrics are along the lines of what you quoted: "When you know, you know. ..." etc.
Hope that helps.

Does anyone know the name of the song from episod 10 "New York Fiction pt.1" when Marin is in the shower...the lyrics are something about "not minding the rain" or along those lines...?

Back