Meet the Spartans

special_edday

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song at the end of the "Meet the Spartans" trailer?
It sounds a little like the beastie boys, but I don't think it's them.

Yeah, that's the problem with that kind of music. Can't understand the lyrics... nothing to search Google for. :\

Don't think that is correct. More rap than club. I wouldn't close the book yet.

I agree. I'm pretty sure it's Method Man flowin, and it doesn't have a Beastie Boys feel to it. The beat sounds a lot like 'I Against I' by Mos Def and Massive Attack, but the clip is too short to really tell for sure.

No, that's the song, I'm positive, I against I is a little too "Dark" for the trailer.

In the first US trailer (teaser I suppose), the track that plays under the "Stomp The Yard" scene is by a UK artist called Vigilante.

It's an instrumental track called "The Dead In Da Livin".

The one that you linked to, however, is a totally different trailer.

Juts to confuse things...

Hello...the song from the ipod during the stomp the yard scene of Meet the Spartans is....... Tambourine by EVE (an example of the lyrics is...shake your Tambourine go and get yourself a whistle) hope this helps

Does anybody know the song at the start of the trailer? It's 12 seconds into the video, mediterranean-style chanting accompanied by a few instruments.

Here's the link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MhIdwaxxUTQ

Been searching for the song on and off since this trailer first emerged, I'd appreciate any help.

Cheers!

Back