Mary Kay "Compact"

shawntempesta

Reaction score
Mary Kay "Compact"

Hey!

Alright, I've done some pre-searching on the Google...and this commercial (with the Mary Kay compact opening and shutting with alot of black and silver in the background... looks like a PS3 commercial) has been getting ALOT of attention.

The song on it is SO GREAT...it is a couple notes off from the Justin Timberlake - "Lovestoned" Remix by Tiesto, but it isn't quite. It is re-created with a synthesizer and a note is changed here and there.

Whatever it is, it sounds AMAZING. Anyone know where its from? Please don't tell me it is an ad-agency creation. Haha...

I've also been looking for this song, and yes it is some kind of variation of lovestoned and thats pretty much all i've found. I saw the commercial and i've been calling it the 'think about pink' mary kay commercial. if that helps your searches, post any info [if you find anything]. i'll willingly to do the same.

the search begins!

The youtube video private. I really want to find this song and it not the Tiesto verson sound to different. This song more inhanse sounding. Has a couple extra piano notes, plus the piano part is louder and sound like there using a different keys to play it. Wish they public the song so we can download it and hear the full version.

Sorry this ain't the same. It uploaded on youtube, not that one but my a person who sell it and she has the song but you have to buy the product before ya get it so.

I'll ask my mom - she sells Mary Kay.

The full video is also viewable on the Mary Kay website.

Originally posted by Rachy91@Jul 22 2008, 04:37 PM
Just the commerical.
Right, that's what I said...the VIDEO is viewable on the site.

I'm still trying to track down the song...we may have to contact MK directly.

Back