Marshalls

spotnitty

Reaction score
Has anyone paid attention to the new black & white Marshall's commercial with the woman dancing in the street as her kids look on? The music they play is incredible (at least to me) Does anybody know the name of it? I can't track it down anywhere.

It's a slow tempo sounds a lot like something from Sade. I don't remember any lyrics it was more crooning than anything else.

Marshalls' commercials do have good music.

This post just reminded me of one of their first television ads to show in the area where I live. It was on 2-3 years ago and had great music.

:D

I'm surprised that no one else has asked about this commercial yet. It's about as hot as that Telepopmusik song from the Mitsubishi ad. Ok, maybe I'm going a bit overboard but I'm sayin though!

Same here. Where do you live and what channels do you generally watch Spotnitty?

I remember an older Marshall commercial from 3/4 years ago. It went "what would you find today" and it had that kid from "My Cousin Skeeter" in it and everyone was in a bowling alley. Catchy song. Anyone know about that one? :)

I remember an older Marshall commercial from 3/4 years ago. It went "what would you find today" and it had that kid from "My Cousin Skeeter" in it and everyone was in a bowling alley. Catchy song. Anyone know about that one? :)

lol Does anyone know the answer to this old question. I believe it's circa 2001.

Back