Making the Band 3

Making The Band 3 Season 2

In the episode when the girls go to Miami, Diddy tells the girls to go out and party and the drinks are on him. At the club, the girls are dancing. I want the song played then. Heres some lyrics.

"I just want to party, people need to party. Shake, Dance. When I hear the music in my ears, double the dose."

Please help! I cant find anything anywhere! :D :D :D

They were showing old reruns of Making the Band on MTV today and there's this one song they used when Naomi Campbell came to do a photo shoot with the girls....it's sorta like a Spanish guitar and then a hip-hopish kinda beat comes in. There weren't any words that I could hear but maybe they come later. Any idea? Very vague, I know, but that's all the info I could get from the clip. Any help is appreciated. :eek:k:

Does anyone know the song played at the first club they went to, when Aubrey was dancing with all the guys. It was a hip/hop, male singer song.

does anyone know the song when the band is going to new orleans and dawn sees the damage and the song plays...
its like "Oh no i wanna go home...Oh no ill find away..."
something like that
thanks

Does anyone know the name of the first song featured at the end of the first episode when they showed the "this season on" segment. The song was alternative/indie with no vocals.

The latest Making the Band Episode where the girls ride the float dressed like jailbirds and handing out beads in New Orleans.

The girls are hugging on the float at the end of the parade and a song plays:

- male vocalists
- mellow rock genre
- lyrics "and i'll always have your back, always have your back" before the scene cuts out.

Does anyone know who this might be? Thanks.

Nevermind, I found the song I was looking for. It's "Your First Crime" by Blacktop Mourning. Also found out that MTV is using "Another Day" by Blacktop Mourning as well on I Wanna Be You.

Lyrics
"Now all the girls in the club looking good lemme see you turn that ass around. Come on shake."

Originally posted by Danielle24@Jun 17 2006, 07:26 AM
does anyone know the song when the band is going to new orleans and dawn sees the damage and the song plays...
its like "Oh no i wanna go home...Oh no ill find away..."
something like that
thanks
Yours is Diverse - Leaving

And mine is Classic - Come On Shake

Hey wats up Cool, Im gonna nedd ur help again. Do u know the song played at the first club they went to, when Aubrey was dancing with all the guys, I saw the answere on a previous post but I couldnt find the song on an mp3 search. So if this poster is write could u tell me where to find this song, but if this poster was wrong I would greatly appreciate the right answer to the song. Thanks Cool

I grabbed the Diverse track I didn't think it was the one from the when they were at the dance studio in New Orleans. I thought that song the artist almost had a "pink" quality to her voice. I could be very wrong.

Does any one know the song that plays on the third episode of making the Band 3 when the girls got back from recording and they were singing then Diddy left and the girls were in a huddle and this song started playing ifanyone knows what it is could they please get back to me.
-Thanks

does anyone know the background music used when dawn and aundrea are sitting on the green and white striped outdoor couch? it's some eastern drum (sounds like a tabla)...

...anyone?

Anyone know the song playing in the episode where they begin to record their album in Miami, and they are talking about Aubrey's role as the sexy girl and they are in a club...the lyrics go something like:
"And i've been working hard, tonight's the night i'm gonna party like a rockstar..."

Have NOT seen the show, so ...

Did some Googling for ya ... going by some of the lyrics you provided ...

Maybe ...

JT Experience - "Party Like a Rockstar" ???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

There is a song I am trying to find, it is played at the very end of the episode where they made the music video. it is a rock song or so it seems. Hopefully someone can help!

Back