Made

no it wasn't new slang it was a more bouncy type of song but it had the do do do in the lyrics

does anyone know the song when the girl comes to practice late? something like "can't wait another day" or something close to that.

I am trying to find out what the song is in this episode, just before they announce who had won prom queen. Any help? Thanks...

There's a rap song playing when the girl and her coach are jumping on her bed. The only lyric I recognize is "boom"!! Help!!

im gonna take a guess by the lyric, maybe "Boom(It's on)" by Ying Yang Twins

can anyone tell me the music used in the skateboarder episode of MTV's Made, the girl wanting to be a skateboarder episode? they offer a few songs on MTV's official website, but not all of them ... there is a technoey kind of song they play a clip of near the beginning ... any help would be appreciated. thanks!

OK WELL I FOUND THE ANSWER TO MY OWN QUESTION JUST IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW ...

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - "DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING AT MY HOUSE"

(GOOD SONG AND CATCHY BACKBEAT TRY IT ON OUT)

anyone know what song was played around 9:50 into the show when Samantha's coach was talking to her in her room. this same song was played in the Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica season 2&3 DVD at the end of the last episode.

This commercial plays at the end of the TV show "made" where the girl wanted to be in a beauty pagent and wins miss congeniality. The commercial that is playing is basically a follow up on how shes doing. The music that is playing is the sweetest techno i have ever heard, the worst part is i have no idea who it could be. Hope somone can help thanks.

It's actually Motherboard who sang "The Girl Who Has Everything" with a slower tempo...

MTV Made

I recently heard a song on MTV's Made. It was about a girl named Katherine and she wanted to win her local beauty pageant called Ms. Ledyard Fair. And she ended up winning miss congeniality. The song I'm looking for was played at the end of the episode. I searchd google and I found a website where it looked like someone was also looking for the song but it's in german. But they did also post a link to the audio so here it is:

http://www.bettermusic.info/Unknown-Lucky_...om_MTV_MADE.mp3

Can someone please tell me whats the music played at abby's first hip hop team show??? That one in the school, right before Lil Jon - Get Low...
THANKS

Back