Made

"i'v been looking for something" er something like that, i know this is almost no info to go off of, but its like half way through the show and its when he starts working on his math packet that he has. i looked on mtv.com but they don't have "MADE Music" for season 3 =\.

it sounds like the song your looking for is Foo Fighters-All My Life off their album "One by One"

Is it

Basement Jaxx - Bingo Bango?

I swear that song is used everywhere on MTV and VH1. B)

Is the song "Sister Surround" by The Soundtrack of Our Lives?

It was the very first song that was played in the show. I didn't hear any vocals in the small part they played, but there could be vocals in the song.

I keep thinking Soul Decision, but I don't think it's them. Help! :ph34r:

I heard a very short clip of Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get Retarded" or the remixed version, "Let's Get It Started" at the beginning. You can hear audio samples of both songs here. Could that be it?

Let's get retarded? haha...sounds like what Weird Al would make up fun of let's get it started.

I know BEP anywhere, and it's not them. It was the very first song played when the segment started [after the MADE voiceover in the beginning stopped talking].

I dont know if this is the song but it was one of the first songs they played,
"Love at first Sight" Kylie Minogue (instrumental)

Does anyone know the song that they played in the beginning of the episode and played again when the girls were dressing up and putting make up on the MADE girl. The lyrics went like this "Say ooo..... LA LA" these lyrics repeated over and over. Please help Thanx

I'm wondering about that song too... I've heard it a lot of various MTV shows (none particular come to mind though...)

It's a female voice, kind of a dance track sound.

ooooh michelle i found it. it's "ooh la la" by the wise guys. i couldn't find a proper sound sample that had the "ooh la la" part in it, but that's the one we were wondering about :)

i heard both "gotta get thru this" by daniel beddingfield and "ooh la la" by the wise guys

Neither. It's the very first song that plays. It was also in the Made episode with Kitty who wanted to be made into a beauty queen.

I wouldn't call this this techno at all, but could it be "Nowhere Again" by The Secret Machines?

Does anyone know that song that was on mtvs made bmx episode with kristen that has these lyrics... "What happened to the girl, the girl who had everything"... male vocals... I would appreciate anything, thanks!

There was a song on the Tony Brown Made segment, when he goes skating--it is like a hip hop beat with some reggae vocals(? Shaggy). Any ideas?
Thanks

on episode 509 of MADE shes driving her car and theres a clip playong and it
s a guitar duh duuh duuh duh duh duuh duh duh, theres a simple drum beat in the background too im sure thats not alotta help but its driving me crazy, im not able to provide a clip sadly enough

it was about a chick who wanted to be a bmx biker, she was a prissy high maitenance girl i tried looking up more on mtv, but the had revamped the made section for the new season

Back