M&Ms

Can you find a link to the commercial? Do you remember any of the lyrics?

There weren't any lyrics from the portion of the song that they played at least and I do not think that it is any version of the song "Such Great Heights" sorry. Thanks for the help please keep trying :(

Oh right, and just to clarify, the version of the song "Such Great Heights" done by the artist Iron and Wine is the version that is featured on te Garden State soundtrack.

So, I can't even get the search working right for M & M because of the letter count for words. But here's the one I'm looking for.

It's the new one for M&Ms, where they're throwing them up for people to catch in their mouths. Then the guy pours the bowl in front of the AC unit and they start flying all over the room. One guy gets ready for one and then the two mascots hit him.

So that's the one. anyone know the name of it or where I can find it?

Hey , I am in the Same situation, I keep Trying TO Find Out Who Tihs Song is By?

Does any one know which commerical and song that is being used?

ponhope

Bump, I'm trying to find this song too, I've checked out the M&M site but it's a bit outdated in terms of commercials, I'll do some more googling to see if I can find the commercial.

It's rediculously hard to search for, since M & M isn't exactly a good keyword to use.

If anyone can come up with a keyword for the search that'd be awesome, and what exactly is the official M&M website? www.emem.com or something I think was last I check, but I could be wrong.

Well, it's not crazy guitar, it's just really catchy and I want to learn it.

It's the one where they're throwing around M&M's around, with their hand, one guy dumps a whole bowl of them onto an air conditioner where everyone either eats them or they fall on the floor (5 second rule!).

Anyone tell me which song this is?

PS - It's the one where the Asian guy gets hit with the two big M&M's, which is exactly where I laughed my buttocks off.

Yeah, I just made a new thread. I betcha it was just used for the commercial, something either created for the commercial or from some no-name band no one except M&M's has heard of. Oh well, best of luck to all of us!

Damn I really wanna know what this one is too. Such a nice smooth song. Whole reason I came to this forum. Anyone know? I gotta know!

Its the commercial were the person throws the m&ms into the vent and the M&MS fly into the air and the ppl catch them in their mouths, but some guy doesnt get any, but then the bigger M&MS collide into him and then he smiles :)

I am very curious about the new song in the Become An M&M spot. Sounds great.

Back