Lost

More or less. Did you catch the part with the freakish bird?

I just missed it. Cause I heard it and looked over in time to see Hurley say, "did that bird just say my name?"

The guy on the front of this cereal box just flipped me off!!

Yeah, well they did see a polar bear once and they are on this tropical island..

this is for all the lost addicts
what was that plane thing about
it just fell apart while flying over a neighborhood?
someone explain the whole earthquake or whatever it was

Think back to the pilot episode. Now you're seeing it from a different point of view.

:lol: :lol: Wait wait wait.. so there was a PLANE CRASH on Lost?? :lol:

apparently so

that scene in the beginning was a flashback to the pilot scene from a different view?
whats the deal with the aquarium thing?

Ben was really bossing everyone around wasn't he? He seems to be much more important than originally thought.

this wasnt my first episode i saw all of season 1
i havent seen season 2
btw who is that lady thats in charge of the guy in the aquarium type of thing?

She's new to the show. Just started this season. I think there is supposed to be a few more new people. And I think Jack eventually hooks up with her too.

I like how a show that takes place on an isolated island is always getting new cast members.

jack has the hots for her
any one care to explain the flash back to the pilot episode from a different view point?(beggining of season 3 premiere)

Welp, I've never seen a single episode all the way through, and I only saw about 3 minutes of that particular episode, and I'm gonna guess it's so we can see how The Others (that's what they're called yes?) viewed the crash. I mean I don't get the question, what about the flash back is it that you need explained?

I started watching at the start of season 2. I'm not sure I understand the question either though.

Originally posted by proof@Oct 6 2006, 12:27 AM
I've seen every episode at least 4 times. Fire away.
proof answer me this
why did they show the falshback to the pilot episode and what was the flashback about?
the others live in a village on the island?
i am freakin lost

Back