Lost

Anyone remember what happened in that Hurley episode from a few weeks back? I fell behind and they took it off the website. :(

I noticed that Hurley's boss looked like Locke's boss, I just looked it up on some website and yep he's the same character. That is all.

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome@Apr 18 2007, 03:05 PM
I noticed that Hurley's boss looked like Locke's boss, I just looked it up on some website and yep he's the same character. That is all.
Yes, because Hurley, after winning the lottery, bought the box company was Locke's employer. Hurley then graciously gave his former boss at the chicken restaurant a job at his box company.

Originally posted by leone@Mar 31 2007, 06:01 AM
Anyone remember what happened in that Hurley episode from a few weeks back? I fell behind and they took it off the website. :(
Absolutely nothing. It was the most worthless episode of the season, possibly the most pointless of all time. It focused on insignificant aspects of Hope and Faith shown through a retelling of Hurley's childhood with his father leaving him and returning after the lottery was won.

On The island, Hurley, Jin, Charlie and Sawyer found an old Dharma van and unrealistically got the thing started. That's about all that happened.

ABC made it official that Lost will end in 2010. So there will be three more seasons, and each season will be limited to 16 episodes each.

Originally posted by goodasgold@May 7 2007, 02:17 PM
ABC made it official that Lost will end in 2010. So there will be three more seasons, and each season will be limited to 16 episodes each.
i thought it was supposed to end next season
now we are going to have to wait more time before we find out what really goes down on the island and why they are there and all that other good stuff

Originally posted by leone@Apr 22 2007, 10:30 AM
Any other episodes I should skip?
I don't think you should skip any of the episodes if you like the show. It's not just about the mysteries it's about the characters too. I'm glad there's a definite ending date for the show though but I don't know if they can stretch the story all the way to 2010 and keep people interested.

I must really be missing something since so many people seem to like the show. I tuned in with much enthusiasm when it first aired but got Lost by the plot after a while. The show completely Lost me when something that seemed to be an invisible dinosaur or some such was tearing through the jungle and turned out to be (a pig?).

Not putting the show down 'cause anything that so many prople watch is a good thing with all the garbage that they try to push on us as entertainment. I just usually "get it" and on this one I don't.

Oh well. Enjoy. :D

Actually you did get it. That's the show in a nutshell, a fascinating mystery that when answered turns out to be a pig. Nah, it's a good show.

Yeah I think a pig came out. Maybe it was scared by the smoke monster. The smoke monster is kinda lame, it sounds like a mechanical dino but looks like a dark cloud moving around like a swarm of bees. It looks like it has barely visible images flashing through it. I think it looked completely different to Locke when he saw it, like a beautiful light or something.

I finally caught up. So did that finale answer everyone's questions? :lol:

I totally loved Lost this past week. Not since the first season did I think an episode this good. Too bad there are only 8 episodes this year. :(

Who did Hurley see when he looked through the window? :unsure:

I swear, if this all ends up just being in Hurley's head that's really going to piss me off. Who do you think the spy on the boat is? I think it's Walt's dad? Also, do you think that Walt is the kid that died and maybe the funeral that Jack and Kate were talking about going to?

This season has only 8 episodes, so I doubt we'll find out this year. :(

I just found out there will be 13 episodes this season. After episode 8 there will be a month break because of the writers strike and then the final 5 episodes of the season start on April 24.

Now that Michael is back I think that mystery funeral was his. He pretty much betrayed everyone. And his son has no respect for him either.

I think it might be Walt. The ghostbuster dude went over to that old lady's house and they showed a picture on the wall of someone that could very well be Walt. Then Michael later goes to her house and we find out she's taking care of Walt.

Re: Lost spoilers

It's one of my favorites too! I can't wait for this next season. :)

Back