Looking For Techno/Dance Song

DKN

Reaction score
I haven't heard this song in about 6 years or so, and the video used to show on MTV Europe a lot. I need help in finding the song title.

Description:
A blue color theme to the video of the song.

Female vocals.

The video is set on a beach.

The beginning of the video shows a woman(I think) surfing.

The woman(I think) then goes in a building where a party is at.

The woman and a man are looking for each other at the party(I think).

If I knew how to play some kind of musical instrument, I could play the song. I believe the woman who did the vocals said some lyrics, and either her and/or other women went ah ah ah ah ah, then she said some more lyrics and then it went ah ah ah ah ah. It's not a fast paced something, sorta soothing I guess. Also the woman who does the vocals, doesn't appear in the video.

I've been busy searching youtube for the video. I've thought I found it a couple of times, because I've came across pictures of a beach or some kind of scene that looked like the video.

I know this isn't exactly what you described, but i'm just trying to get the ball rolling =P

is this it?

No it's not. Remember the beginning starts with someone surfing, and the woman who does the vocals does not appear singing in the video. Also the whole video deals with people on a beach. Most of the video have people in this place partying, and two people are looking for each other in the party.

Yes I found it! I was looking for hours on youtube for the video, and decided to listen to someones trance mix video and it was on there! It's called Saltwater by Chicane.

Back