Looking for a song from the 80s

Scooby

Reaction score
Hey Guys, my first post here. I am so glad to have found this, I have been browsing here for a week now and their are a lot of knoledgable and helpful people... you guys and this site is great.

Now I hope you can help me. This is going to be a challenge for you all. Now for the down and dirty. ;)

I use to be a dance club diskjockey between late 79' to about 88' or 89' almost the end part of the disco years what a blast. Anyways I use to play a slow set for the lovers in the crowd and fell in love with a song that was sung in Spanish I believe. For all these years I forgot who sings the song but the only thing I can remember is and I don't even know if I'm spelling this right is "Pen Sant Watei"??? I don't even know what it means...anyone speak Spanish?

I thought for a long time that it was sung by Foxy the guys who sung "GET OFF" remember that... brings you back don't it. Will I found out that, that song was not on that album so I was stump no clue.

So to you, all you music gurus can you help an old DJ find his found memories again. I know it exist cause I've played it a million time but during the 80's you tend to get nuclear brain fart and forget know what I mean. :blink:

Big Mahalo for your efforts. ;)

It was by Foxy, it's off the Party Boys album. Your Spanish was just bad. The song is Pensando en Ti which means 'Thinking About You'

Good thing I was able to sound out your Spanish and go from there.

You just made a old DJ a very happy man proof YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! :king:

I knew it was Foxy but was just looking at the wrong album.

I knew that their was a light in my tunnel in this forum. Again proof Mahalo Big time.

Oh yeah, my Spanish sinks should have stayed in class for that one. :D :king:

You had all the jigsaw pieces, I just put the puzzle together.

Enjoy.

Glad to know I am not the only one over 30 in here.

Originally posted by proof@Apr 5 2006, 08:16 PM
You had all the jigsaw pieces, I just put the puzzle together.

Enjoy.

Glad to know I am not the only one over 30 in here.
Proof you're over 30!?
Wow...I wouldn't have guessed!

No seriously, you do rock! We used to have a sophist (sp?) here that was pretty good at answering people's questions. He hasn't been around in a while though.

Originally posted by leone+Apr 6 2006, 04:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 6 2006, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 6 2006, 05:17 PM
He hasn't been around in a while though.
He quit. :( [/b][/quote]
:( Really? Why? He kicked many asses.

Yes, another one for proof being bad A$$. Your great bro, you seem to be all over the forum and that's a good thing.

Us over 30-40 are like great scotch or wine we tend to get better as we age. ;) Better at what... that's an enigma we're still figuring out :p

Thanks peoples, but it's a team effort. I know I see leone all day firing answers left and right.

GO TEAM ADTUNES!

Heehee ... kind of a weird place to be doing this ...

But finally, a chance for me to give HUMONGOUS PROPS to proof and to leone!!!!
(And to many others, just so no one else feels slighted here ... )

You two rock MAJORLY!!!

AWESOME!!!

B)

Actually you are another one that is quite good so I hereby give props to DJEiffelT!

Awshucks ... thanks! :blush: :blush: :blush:

... and while I'm at it, I'll give a HUGE shout-out to you Sir_Garland ... You rock equally!

... ooh, and I'll offer up another HUGE shout-out to Shadow's Lisa (t.a.f.k.a. Fred)!

C'mon everybody ... feel the love! :wub: :heart: :wub: :heart:

B)

Back